Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-10-2011, 06:18 PM   #411
put a Wacky here!
Gifted

webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise
webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

The best present I ever gave was not something big or expensive. I didn't buy it already made. It was a drawing of a the woods near our house that I worked on all summer for my mom. She loved it because I made it myself and it still hangs above our fireplace
webkinzlover400 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2011, 06:22 PM   #412
Me luv pie!
Webkinz :)

webkinzlover963 will become famous soon enough

The best gift.... Would have to be when I gave my little brother a whole bunch of the fake plastic food. It had food from mcdolnalds and subway, and when he opened it, his face was all bright with joy. I have a picture of it on ym dresser.. I love my little brother (most of the time ) lol
webkinzlover963 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 06:27 PM   #413

krda39 will become famous soon enough

The best gift I ever gave was to my mom. I went around the house and gathered lots of family pictures. I then went online and created a picture book for her. She keeps on her nightstand and she really loves it.
krda39 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 06:39 PM   #414
Tinkakinz

Angry Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

Hmm.........I don't know! Maybe when I made my mom a calender, it took forever, I only got to September in time to give it to her on Christmas, but I don't think she loves it much, because it is just lying on her vanity, and she never remembers to turn it, it is still on May.
Old 07-10-2011, 06:46 PM   #415
Lil Kinz

Jellygurl09 is an unknown quantity at this point

The best present that I've ever given was a frame that I made out of popsicle sticks with a picture of my dad and I for Father's Day.

Cool Contest!!!
Jellygurl09 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 06:48 PM   #416
Hunger Games!

Pandingo124 has a spectacular aura about

hmmmm.... best gift given? well i'd have to say the best gift i've ever given is a travel mug that i had personalized with a picture of me and my sister on it that i gave to my dad
thanks WI - happy christmas in july
Pandingo124 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 06:49 PM   #417
furiousbrown

furiousbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

The best present I ever gave was a Webkinz Purple Monster to my daughter last Christmas!

My daughter got her Webkinz Purple Monster she always wanted last Christmas. The rest of us had 'Kinz in our stockings, but she had a code, and she was perhaps the most excited of us all!
furiousbrown is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 06:56 PM   #418
queenbee205
Lil Kinz
queenbee76 is an unknown quantity at this point

The best gift I ever gave was a book called "A Child's Garden of Grass" by Margolis and Clorfene copywrited 1969 which is out of print now. I hunted it down back before Amazon even exhisted by way of a hard to find ancient books phone number to a shop in New York City. I lived in Ohio then and paid $50.00 for it. I gave it to my mom for Christmas b/c she had been an airline stewardess in the early 1970's and had once told me about how she and her roommate had laughed over it "back in the day". Interestingly the cover price is $1.25 LOL but it was well worth it for the look on her face after all the work I'd put in hunting it down. Finding neat and impossible gifts is so much easier these days with Amazon and eBay
queenbee76 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 07:03 PM   #419

giraffemartina will become famous soon enough

The best present I ever gave was a a picture frame for 3 photos with two photos of our new baby son and his handprints and footprints in the middle.
giraffemartina is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 07:04 PM   #420
Gift Guru

blueajah knows the way
blueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the way

I was able to give my husband an I-pad this past Christmas it was definitely the best present I was ever able to give and I knew he had wanted to very much.
blueajah is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: