Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-10-2011, 04:48 PM   #391
Lil Kinz
okittykittyo is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

the best present i ever gave was my best friends favorite color of nain pollish,( Blue/Green ) she loved it!!!!
okittykittyo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2011, 04:53 PM   #392
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!
Webkinz :)

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Last Christmas I gave my cousin a Webkinz Spotted Turtle, which may have been one of the best gifts I have ever given.
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 04:59 PM   #393
vnank1 is the cats pajamas!vnank1 is the cats pajamas!vnank1 is the cats pajamas!vnank1 is the cats pajamas!vnank1 is the cats pajamas!vnank1 is the cats pajamas!

The best present I ever gave was a bike for a 5 year old, who otherwise would be getting nothing for Christmas. He was so delighted!
vnank1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 05:04 PM   #394

MelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clown

The best gift i ever gave was an aquarium it still gives pleasure years later

The best present I ever gave was a NASCAR weekend to my husband. It made him very happy and we both had a great time.
MelindaS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 05:06 PM   #395

Somber is a jewel in the roughSomber is a jewel in the rough

The best gift I have given was a pottery bowl I made my mom when I was little. She still has it in her room today.
Somber is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 05:10 PM   #396

skylar2345 is a WI addict!
skylar2345 is a WI addict!skylar2345 is a WI addict!skylar2345 is a WI addict!skylar2345 is a WI addict!skylar2345 is a WI addict!skylar2345 is a WI addict!skylar2345 is a WI addict!skylar2345 is a WI addict!skylar2345 is a WI addict!

Mine would be when i gave my sis a computer game called "Jojo's Fashion Show"(and yes its my sis's fave game ever)
skylar2345 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 05:11 PM   #397
barraki0896

stovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to behold

The best gift I ever gave was myself to this world!

But seriously, one of the best gifts I ever gave was a kiss to my dad, because I NEVER kiss anyone. : )
stovetop0896 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 05:13 PM   #398
lalakiddo is on a distinguished road

I put a LOT of thoughts into the gifts I give and love to make my own.

But the 3 that come to mind is:

My mom had portraits of my brother and sister but I HATE having my picture taken. One Christmas I sat and had mty portrait done for her.

My grandfather had made toy boxes for each of us 3 siblings. My sister's was destroyed in a moldy basement. I cleaned it out and refurbished it for Christmas

And every year I make deep fried chicken fritters for my son's birthday - may not sound like much but his birthday is in late July and where I live it is guaranteed to be above 90 degrees.
Talk about sweating out a gift? LOL

Great contest and can't wait to read what the winners gave!
lalakiddo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 05:18 PM   #399
Lil Kinz
M&M25 is an unknown quantity at this point

The best gift I probably gave was when my sister and I were kids we made a change jar for our Dad and covered the outside with tons of hunting pictures. He always has so much change and hunting is his favorite hobby so of course he loved it!
M&M25 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 05:25 PM   #400

Anime Lover will become famous soon enough

Post Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

Cool!!!!!!!
Anime Lover is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: