Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-09-2011, 11:48 PM   #31
Call me Submerged
Webkinz :)

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

The best gift I ever gave was a metal flower I made in metalwork at school, you can put it in your garden as well, and a keychain that was made out of wood and it said "I (heart) U" for my mum. She loves them!

Love,
*~**Coolgirl27965**~*
Coolgirl27965 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2011, 11:50 PM   #32
Lil Kinz

forbellajo is an unknown quantity at this point

I love to give and I think that when you give unconditional love that is the best gift you could ever give to someone. I give that to my children (2 legged and four legged), family, friends each and every day of our lives. I am a single mom and cancer survivor and I believe that the good Lord has blessed me with his unconditional love and let me live in order to take care of my family. I will pay it forward til the day he comes and takes me home.

hope you all have a blessed day
forbellajo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:50 PM   #33

LILAND08 is on a distinguished road

Mine would be when i made this really soft and fluffy pillow for my older cousin. It was pink and purple.
LILAND08 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:52 PM   #34

heather41 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would have to say that the BEST present I ever gave was the "original" Halloween Walls & Floors! I gave it to my friend who is a crazy collector of ALL things "Old webkinz"! I also LOVE collecting and spend ALOT of time in the Trading rooms! I am fortunate to have met some great people to trade with over the years!!
heather41 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:53 PM   #35
Diabetes Awareness

Crazyha99 will become famous soon enough

The best present I ever gave was when I gave my little sister a glamour gecko and poodle for Christmas. she only 9 so she cant buy webbies for herself. She was so happy!
Crazyha99 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:54 PM   #36
Diabetes Awareness

nanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud of

The best Christmas present I gave was to my sister when we were children. Mom gave me and my sister money to pick something special out for each other. I was so excited to to buy a present for my sister. After we opened all our presents Christmas morning, Mom said "Close your eyes, I have the presents you bought for each other to bring out." My sis and I closed our eyes and waited. Mom came back into the room and told us to open our eyes and I could not believe what I saw. . . .A Holly Hobby trash can for me from my sister! The same present I bought for her! That was the best present ever given and received. We loved those Holly Hobby trash cans and had them forever in our bedrooms.
nanakins is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:55 PM   #37

Taylor5219 has a spectacular aura about

The Best christmas gift that i ever gave was a gift to my mom. I had gotten some clay for school and used the leftover to make her a little box. Then i decorated the box with polka dots, and hearts, and stars. Then inside the box was a little butterfly sitting on a tree branch. I luved making my mom this gift because it had so much work and effort put into it that it kinda represented how much my mom has done for me.
Taylor5219 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:58 PM   #38

gigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant future

The best gift I ever gave was coming home early from the military for Christmas and showing up at about 3am on Christmas. I sat under the tree and waited for my little sisters to come downstairs. The best part was I had my six month old son in my lap!
gigglemeg is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:59 PM   #39
PebblesInTheSun is the cats pajamas!PebblesInTheSun is the cats pajamas!PebblesInTheSun is the cats pajamas!PebblesInTheSun is the cats pajamas!PebblesInTheSun is the cats pajamas!PebblesInTheSun is the cats pajamas!

I gave coupons for all kinds of chores I would do.
PebblesInTheSun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 12:00 AM   #40
Gifted

batty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socks

A bag of cooler ranch doritos. Okay, so that doesn't sound too great but they were a gift to a friend who was living in a different country. She said doritos were the thing she missed most about America so I packed a few bags in my suitcase when I went to visit her. She was thrilled.
batty42 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: