Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-10-2011, 04:27 PM   #381
Lil Kinz
thistledown2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

Quote:
thistledown2 here :

the best i ever gave was to my sister. her favourite band is from newfoundland, and she's always wanted to go there to see them live. seeing as she couldn't, i made her a newfoundland flag and buht her their new CD. she was so happy!!!!

bye for now
thistledown2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2011, 04:29 PM   #382
CatMotherHorseLover
Webkinz :)

horsejumper has a reputation beyond reputehorsejumper has a reputation beyond reputehorsejumper has a reputation beyond reputehorsejumper has a reputation beyond reputehorsejumper has a reputation beyond reputehorsejumper has a reputation beyond repute

Wink Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

The best prize I ever gave was when I gave my riding lesson teacher some german strawberry chocolate that I got on a trip to germany . She said it was REALLY GOOOOOD
horsejumper is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 04:30 PM   #383
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

Well, I just made my cousin-niece a bracelet that said "I Love You." that was pretty heartwarming.
wikylo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 04:32 PM   #384
psalm 27:1

hpfan9 is sweet stuff
hpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuff

The best present I ever gave was for Mother's day. It was a necklace that I had made.
hpfan9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 04:35 PM   #385
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

The best gift i ever gave was probably when i helped by dad build his shed.

Thank you WI for hosting this contest
pup5115 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 04:41 PM   #386
Lil Kinz
102225 is an unknown quantity at this point

The best gift I ever gave was a home made puppet theater to my sister for christmas. She loved it and we had puppet shows all the time!
102225 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 04:43 PM   #387
Diabetes Awareness :

1998Sweet will become famous soon enough

The best present I ever gave was to my best friend. I gave her a set of colored pencils and a scetch pad last Christmas and she's loved to draw in it ever since. Currently, she's in art class and one of the best. Last Christmas I just needed to show my friend my appreciation!
1998Sweet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 04:45 PM   #388
fragglemom
Gift Guru

FraggleMom is a name known to allFraggleMom is a name known to allFraggleMom is a name known to all

When I left home to go to college, I started a Christmas tradidion of giving my mom a different nativity piece every year until she died. I loved picking out all the different pieces and seeing them all on display.
FraggleMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 04:46 PM   #389

cherylkb is a name known to allcherylkb is a name known to allcherylkb is a name known to all

Christmas in July is such a fun idea!!! The best gift I gave was to always pitch in when my folks put on a family gathering. My Mom really appreciated the unasked for help!
cherylkb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 04:47 PM   #390
Saltgrass128

goosigirl is just really nicegoosigirl is just really nice

The best gift I ever gave was to my best friend. I was looking around a store one day, weeks before my friend's actual birthday, when I saw this adorable corduroy purse with a pair of doves on it. I looked at it and it just screamed her name. I bought it for her and waited until her birthday to give it to her. When she opened it, her face just lit up. She was happy which she made me happy too!
goosigirl is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: