Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-10-2011, 03:40 PM   #371
Webkinz :)

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

The best present I ever gave was to my mom , it was a gift certificate i won from a drawing, and I gave the certificate for my mom to use for herself.
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2011, 03:42 PM   #372
mimigent

mimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledge

One year my Mom who lived 100 miles away from me, decided she would like a fish tank with fish for Christmas. My husband, children and I had to sneak a fish tank along with live fish into her house (transported in the car from our distant home) into her house after she had gone to bed. She was very surprised the next morning when she came in to see what Santa had left for the children.
mimigent is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 03:44 PM   #373
Can't believe I'm a
Gift Guru

snugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

The best present I ever gave was for my best friend's 30th birthday. I took her to the Jersey shore, we stayed at an expensive hotel, had a fabulous dinner, and then went to the spa the next day. I will probably never be able to afford to do something like that again, so it was definitely a once in a lifetime experience!
snugglebunny72 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 03:51 PM   #374
here's Perry?

Ariel&Miranda is a name known to allAriel&Miranda is a name known to allAriel&Miranda is a name known to all

The best present I ever gave was a Webkinz rottwieler, which I gave to my sister.
Ariel&Miranda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 03:53 PM   #375
hi

tigerdove is a WIzard
tigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzard

On Christmas, I gave my mom artwork that I had worked on in school. She really liked it, and she was extremely happy about it.
tigerdove is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 03:59 PM   #376
Woah! I am
Gifted

webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!

When I was in sixth grade, I gave my dad a calender that I made on the computer. He loved it because it had pictures of our whole family on it!
webkinzkayla is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 04:06 PM   #377
Diabetes Awareness!

Arya is a name known to allArya is a name known to allArya is a name known to all

The best gift I ever gave was a pair of Best Friend necklaces to my older sister. one for me and one for her, we are best friends even though we don't act like it all the time
Arya is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 04:11 PM   #378

tucsoncook is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the best present I ever gave was to my family some of my favorite food from my home town in Chicago. Nobody had ever tried Italian Beef or a chicago style pizza or hotdogs. They loved the beef and the hot dogs.Everyone got to see what I was talking about too.
tucsoncook is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 04:22 PM   #379
Mamakinz01 is just really niceMamakinz01 is just really nice

My daughter wanted all the different Webkinz dogs, and many of them were retired, so for Christmas last year, I searched for the retired ones and was able to get her all of them except the Cheeky Dog and Love Puppy. I also found the Webkinz ornaments that were dogs. She was soooo excited! She searches ebay all the time for the Love Puppy, but they are always too pricy. Maybe someday we will find her one if she continues to love Webkinz as much as she has for the past five years and doesn't give up the hunt. At last count, we have well over 150 Webkinz, and I've grown to love it as much as her!

Mamakinz01 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 04:27 PM   #380
Wkkw

wkkw is a splendid one to beholdwkkw is a splendid one to beholdwkkw is a splendid one to beholdwkkw is a splendid one to behold

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

I have to say, Christmas in my family is a pretty big deal. Last Christmas me and my family went to the shelter downtown for the homeless. We served food, gave out socks, shoes, clothes, toys, and some money. The people were so thankful that we had come there to help them. A few weeks later we got a thank you letter from one of the familys there about how we got them on their feet again and abut them getting jobs. It was the most heart-felt thing you can experience. Thanks for reading!
<3 Kristen
wkkw is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: