Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-10-2011, 03:06 PM   #361
turtletortoise
Gifted
spotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the way

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

I have given a misty puppy to my brother.
spotted turtle is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2011, 03:06 PM   #362
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

The best present I ever gave was the breath of life... he had suffered a heart attack and I performed CPR on him... he was resuscitated and is now working towards a healthier lifestyle.
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 03:20 PM   #363
Lavarocks1212
Webkinz :)

2quinn2 is a name known to all2quinn2 is a name known to all2quinn2 is a name known to all

The best present that i ever gave was a pencil holder that i made at school, it was helpful because my mom has lots of pencils but no place to keep them all. (I was very little at the time)
2quinn2 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 03:20 PM   #364
Call Me Kate ッ

MyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonder

My mom is in love with Webkinz. And one time I bought my own Webkinz. The Tie Dyed Puppy. Sadly it was the last one! And my mom really wanted it. So, as a surprise for Christmas, I gave it to her! She was so happy ^^

Wow Toastylady! Wow. That's so awesome. GREAT GIFT!

That's awesome Kay! ^^
MyjesticS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 03:23 PM   #365
Lil Kinz
DODDLEBUG3 is an unknown quantity at this point

The best gift I ever made was a crochet shawl. I had never even crochet before and had made my mom teach me over the phone it was a triple shell pattern and I was driving her crazy. I pulled it out five time but in the end it took 4 months to make and I gave it to my sister in law for Christmas. But then I made my mom one for her Birthday.
DODDLEBUG3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 03:25 PM   #366

Toastlady has a spectacular aura about

This has been a story that has inspired others to do similar things, so I'm especially proud of this present that I gave. Myself and my best friend had a little extra money after finishing a special job for a museum. We were young, living with our parents, and in a small town. We really had no need of things, but we realized that others did, even in our hometown. We thought of many things to do, besides buying things, maybe mow someone's lawn when they were working so it would be done when they got home, or babysit someone's children so they could finally have a night to themselves. We decided that so many people needed help that it wouldn't be fair to choose someone to help based on who they were. To randomize who we helped, one of us picked a number from 1-3, (that's how many pages were in the phone book for our town lol). The other closed their eyes and pointed to a phone number on that page of the phone book. When we looked at who we had picked, we did not recognize the name. We had no way of knowing what that person needed. With the extra money from our work, we decided to put together a large container of groceries and useful items that anyone could use. There was everything in that container, from a loaf of bread to a bar of soap, and anyone would have found it useful. We bought a card and wrote a message saying that this was a completely random act of kindness, enjoy. We had a friend drop the container off at the man's front door, (the man from the phone book) ring the doorbell and scoot outta there. We felt very satisfied that they would like it, no matter who they were.
A couple of weeks later, I was talking to a lady in a supermarket whom I had never met. She told me that her neighbor received a package from an anonymous party and that it was a blessing. It turned out that the man who received our container was ill, unable to work, and had a sick child as well. His wife had lost her job a few weeks before and they didn't know how they were going to buy food to eat that week. They were busy trying to stretch the budget when the doorbell rang.
I think we packed a whole $50 into that container. Not much at all, but it was definitely the best present I ever gave.

That IS the best gift. You're awesome.

That was for likmfurry
Toastlady is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 03:26 PM   #367
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

I believe that little things given with a lot of love make the best presents. And I have two stories I want to share today:

------- First, a scrapbook I made for my mom this past Mothers' Day. It was coordinated with the song "The Best Day," by Taylor Swift. The theme for each page came from a line from the song and had a picture of my mom, me, or my brother when we were really little.
For example, for the line "it's the age of princesses and pirate ships and the seven dwarfs," there's a picture of me and my mom playing dress-up outside and drawing a castle with chalk on the sidewalk with little tiara cut-outs. And for the line "for staying back and watching me shine," there's a picture of me standing outside our house wearing an oversized bird t-shirt as a dress and holding up a pair of binoculars and a disposable camera.
The last page of the book says "and I didn't know if you knew, so I'm taking this chance to say: I had the best day with you today," and has three "tickets" redeemable for a massage, free dishes, and free cooking.
I gave her the scrapbook while I played the song, and then promptly had to get a box of tissues for her. It may seem like a little gift, but I worked so hard on the scrapbook and put a lot of love into it.

----- Second,
it gets dangerously hot where I live. And as with most cities, we have a lot of homeless people on street corners that depend on spare dollars from people to scrape by. My mom doesn't like to donate to these people because they could be spending the money on alcohol or drugs, so instead she gives through organizations like the Food Bank or our local homeless shelters.
However, I still feel guilty passing by these people without giving them anything. They stand out there all day in the heat, asking for help in their time of need! So I came up with an idea... I made up a big cooler full of lemonade and drove around handing out cool, refreshing drinks.
At first, my mom and I thought it was so little a deed. These people needed cars, refrigerators, homes, jobs, money, food, clothes.....
But people were so grateful for our little act of kindness. Several people looked at us and said, "God bless you." One man was giving up for the day and was walking away when we pulled up, and he simply said, "Beautiful!" And the look in his eyes told his story.
That little cup of lemonade was one of the best gifts I have ever given because it was given with great love.

Click the image to open in full size.

So happy Christmas in July everybody!! Thanks for this great contest!

Last edited by Kayfookey; 07-10-2011 at 03:43 PM..
Kayfookey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 03:30 PM   #368
Diabetes Awareness

destiny727 is just really nicedestiny727 is just really nice

The best gift i ever gave was i bought my BFF a webkinz himalayan cat that i asked GANZ to make just for her. She had a real himalayan cat but she died. But when i gave her that webkinz she fell off her chair! LOL
destiny727 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 03:37 PM   #369

ryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomeness
ryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomeness

The best Christmas present I gave was an automatic garage door opener. it doesent sound glamorous but was badly needed on a door with broken mechanism and really heavy especially in the winter months.
ryhill is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 03:39 PM   #370

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

The best present I ever gave was my Mom's music player
I bought it for her & filled it with all her favorite songs,
She still takes it everywhere she goes & she says it makes her daily walks more fun
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: