Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-10-2011, 02:26 PM   #351
Webkinz :)

kikicheer is a jewel in the roughkikicheer is a jewel in the rough

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

The Best present i ever gave was a Retired Unicorn To My Best Friend She Said The Has Now Almost Completed Her Webkinz Rare Collection It Was The Best Day Of Her Life When She Saw It She Screamed Bloody Murder! I Had The Biggest Smile On My Face That Minute When I Asked Her If She Wanted To Play Outside But She Said No Way I Wanna Play With My New Unicorn! I Flt Great That Moment. I Felt So Special That Day
kikicheer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2011, 02:30 PM   #352
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

The present I ever gave was A Mattress Set to my parents.
They did not have $ and theirs got messed up, so they didn't have the bed to sleep on. So it was a very much needed.
There have been many meaningful gifts given over the years. I would rather give than receive myself.
But knowing that they had a place to sleep makes me still feel good
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 02:38 PM   #353
koalababy1324
Gifted

Webkinz2012 has a spectacular aura about

the best present i have ever gotten would have to be my American girl dolls, they mean so much to me. they are timeless dolls and some they don't even make anymore
Webkinz2012 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 02:42 PM   #354

kissylips84 is a jewel in the roughkissylips84 is a jewel in the rough

The best gift I gave would be my love for my friends and family because there is nothing material that is special enough!
kissylips84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 02:46 PM   #355
las
cure leukemia

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

the best present i have ever given was a laptop for my hubby. he never does anything for himself, he really deserved it.
las is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 02:54 PM   #356
Leon is an unknown quantity at this point

The best present I ever gave was the two webkinz I gave to my sisters, because now they are both hooked on Webkinz like me!!!
Leon is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 02:55 PM   #357

bunny3210 is an unknown quantity at this point

The best gift i ever gave was for my brother my mom usually pays for the gifts i give but i paid half of the cost for my brothers Nintendo DSI. :]
bunny3210 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 02:59 PM   #358
TIRED OF BEING WACKY

girlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledge

Hmm, I think the best present I ever gave was not once, but multiple times! When I had clothes that have been given to me and I outgrew them, we donated them to a place for people who didn't have the money!
girlwholovesdog is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 03:03 PM   #359
Lil Kinz
oinkerboinker is an unknown quantity at this point

The best gift I ever gave was for my mom. I gave her a hand made painted pot that i spent months working on. She loved it!
oinkerboinker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 03:04 PM   #360
Diabetes Awareness

babyhope01 is on a distinguished road

The best present I ever gave was probley the groceries I took over to a senior that I knew. She was having a hard time and my family was able to buy her some groceries. How big her eyes got when we came in with the food was thanks enough !
babyhope01 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: