Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-10-2011, 01:51 PM   #341
Webkinz :)
feejacinthe will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

I offered my cousin a beautiful and magical book about fairies !

Giving is so precious. Thanks for the reminder of how good it feels !

feejacinthe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2011, 01:59 PM   #342
Lil Kinz

KinzKandy is an unknown quantity at this point

The best give I ever gave was to my mother. She's always wanted a diamond ring, but it is too expensive. So I made her a paper ring and colored it gold and stuck a pretty white bead on top. It's her favorite Christmas gift yet!
KinzKandy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 02:00 PM   #343
pinkmingo
Lil Kinz
Pinkmingo1 is on a distinguished road

I gave my friend who has to located homes for his business a GPS because he was always getting lost and was late for appointments. My friend's business is doing so much better now that he is on time!!!

The best Christmas present I gave someone was a GPS to my boyfriend. He drives all over our city to see customers, and he was always getting lost and spending a lot of time reading a map while driving, which is not safe. Now, he just puts in the address and he gets there safe and on time!!!
Pinkmingo1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 02:01 PM   #344

sensambucii is an unknown quantity at this point

the best present i ever gave was a cd my sister wanted. she said i never saved my money, so i wrote a note saying i got her a blank cd so she could download her own music and burn it. i really bought her the cd she wanted and put it in a blank case - she was so happy and surprised when she saw it was the real cd!!
sensambucii is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 02:02 PM   #345
Lil Kinz
Minchan111 is an unknown quantity at this point

The best Christmas gift i gave was for my mom, it was a pair of earings and a nice Christmas ornament too. she love it so much
Minchan111 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 02:08 PM   #346
Glad to be
Gifted

tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence
tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence

Best present I ever gave was the first Harry Potter book to one of my friends. She's now hooked, thanks to me!
tiffc is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 02:09 PM   #347
panda4christ

panda4christ will become famous soon enough

The best gift i ever gave is the new webkin I got my older brother! My sister and I play and he has started, he wanted a pet to move better, I had estore points and got him pet of month
panda4christ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 02:14 PM   #348
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

The best present I have ever gave was probably last Christmas to my mom. I got her everything she asked for on her Christmas list plus more, just to show her how much I appreciate her!
kittyhub54 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 02:16 PM   #349
Both of Us

soccerace4 is a jewel in the roughsoccerace4 is a jewel in the rough

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

Homemade Jewelry to my friends
soccerace4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 02:26 PM   #350
Lil Kinz
pinkpony1022 is an unknown quantity at this point

the best present i ever gave is probablythe homemade jewlery box tha i made for my mom with lots of love. it was supper cloerful with all the colors of the rainbow with the openeer being a rainbow bead, and inside was a love note
pinkpony1022 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: