Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-10-2011, 01:38 PM   #331
Lil Kinz

LIHI2110 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

i like this)))cool
LIHI2110 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2011, 01:40 PM   #332
Webkinz :)

Bananakitty&co has a spectacular aura about

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

The best present I ever gave was last christmas, when I gave my mother a jewlery box I made myself by decorating a wooden box my grandmother gave me. I decorated the box with rainbow colored gems across the perimeter of the box, and I drew with special wood markers little ethchings such this: ~.~.~.~.~.~.~. . I then got a flexible polly pocket doll, made a tiny white dress out of fabric, put it on the poly pocket, got a little stand, pasted it in the middle of the box, and placed the polly pocket on the stand. I then wrapped it, and thus became a great gift for the season of christmas. ~Bree
Bananakitty&co is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:42 PM   #333
Lil Kinz
sueper is an unknown quantity at this point

The best gift I have ever given was to my daughter. She and I equally share a passion for sushi so one Christmas I gave her an elegant pair of authentic porcelain chopsticks that she absolutley adores.
sueper is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:43 PM   #334

MissAngelKinz is on a distinguished road

The best gift I ever given?
Hmm...
Probably the pencil holder made out of clay I made for my best friend.
I painted it, and carved out a few little pictures, let it dry and gave it to her.
She loved it.
MissAngelKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:44 PM   #335
gymnatic is on a distinguished road

The best gift I gave was to my dad, He has a motorcycle so I gave him a metal sign that siad "Parking for my harley"(harley is his motorcycle) and he ended up haning it in the garage!
gymnatic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:44 PM   #336
gramearp is on a distinguished road

It might not be the biggest or most expensive gift given but I gave my brother the motorcycle cap he wanted so badly.
gramearp is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:48 PM   #337
Look, I'm a

WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!

The best present I ever gave was to my sweet sister, I gave her a lil' kinz Canary that she had wanted for a long time, and I hope to give her more gifts because it makes me glad to see the smile on her face.
WebkinzSparkle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:48 PM   #338
greenspryte

greenspryte is a glorious beacon of lightgreenspryte is a glorious beacon of lightgreenspryte is a glorious beacon of light

WI Subscriber

The best present I ever gave was wire wrapping a polished aventurine stone my grandmother found (and polished). I put a chain and got a special magnetic clasp she could undue easily. She is thrilled with it and shows it off all the time.
greenspryte is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:49 PM   #339

jennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talent

The best gift I give was a clay pitch-pot for my dad.
I used clay, soup letters (<-- ), paint, gloss and a kilm.
I think the best gifts in the world are simple things, Not something like a $100000000000000 toy house or something.
jennymang is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:49 PM   #340

Athena1 is a glorious beacon of lightAthena1 is a glorious beacon of lightAthena1 is a glorious beacon of light

I think that the best gift I ever gave was my time. I've given it to multiple people, but time is a gift that everybody appreciates, and something you can customize for whoever you are giving it to
Athena1 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: