Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-10-2011, 01:19 PM   #321
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

sunm will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

The best present I gave was a pearl necklace to my mom.
sunm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2011, 01:20 PM   #322
luvsdragons is an unknown quantity at this point

The best gift I had ever given was a cake made from scratch to my dad.
luvsdragons is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:23 PM   #323
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

The best gift I ever gave was probably this one stuffed dog holding a candycane we saw at party tree that my sister really wanted, so we gave it to gave it to her for christmas and she was really happy.
jellydonut is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:23 PM   #324
WWJD <3

horselover408 has a reputation beyond reputehorselover408 has a reputation beyond reputehorselover408 has a reputation beyond reputehorselover408 has a reputation beyond reputehorselover408 has a reputation beyond reputehorselover408 has a reputation beyond repute

the best present i ever gave was probably WEBKINZ, i gave some of my brothers webkinz last year.
horselover408 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:24 PM   #325
You wish you were a

wolfpackgrl15 will become famous soon enough

The best gift I have ever given...

One year for Christmas I gave my brother a fleece blanket. It doesn't seem like much, but it had his favorite sports team on it and it was very soft. He loved it and still uses it today!
wolfpackgrl15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:24 PM   #326
Rockabye Bunny <3

Bernie3 is stuck on replay
Bernie3 is stuck on replayBernie3 is stuck on replayBernie3 is stuck on replayBernie3 is stuck on replayBernie3 is stuck on replayBernie3 is stuck on replayBernie3 is stuck on replayBernie3 is stuck on replayBernie3 is stuck on replayBernie3 is stuck on replay

I gave my mother a beautiful painting of a young girl standing on the shore and searching across a vast sea of endless waves. In a note I told her that regardless of how far away I was or how my day was going, I was always in need of her and thinking of her. She hung it above her bed. Very unexpectedly, she passed away 3 months later from an accident. That was twenty years ago, and the painting is still above the bed but only recently did my father tell me how much Mom loved that painting. He didn't know of the note that went with it but it comforts me after all this time to think Mom still knows I need and think of her.
Bernie3 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:26 PM   #327
Catsinparadise
Gifted

catsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond repute

The best present I ever gave was "rock band" to my daughter and her boyfriend. They play it alll the time and friends love to go to their place to play with it too.
catsinparadise is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:32 PM   #328
diabetes awareness

arftoo has a spectacular aura about

I was a school nurse for many years. Each year I picked a family going through tough times to give gifts. One year it was a couple using drugs who had four little girls. The girls always looked like they needed baths and their hair shampood. For christmas I gave them a huge box wih toys, clothes, brushes, hair goodies and toiletries. After christmas break I saw one of the girls in the office. She looked pretty and she looked like she felt pretty.
arftoo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:34 PM   #329
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyond
nancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyond

My best gift I have ever gotton was my netbook. ive always wanted my own computer, n I got to chose one, n its in my fav color, blue!
nancygurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:37 PM   #330
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

Best gift I ever gave was to a friend who liked a particular long-dead author. I found a letter written and signed by him for sale on eBay, and gave it to her for Christmas along with one of his out-of-print books. I think I was happier giving that gift than she was receiving it, and she was pretty darn happy about it!
Honeybear is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: