Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-10-2011, 01:04 PM   #311
Try your best, your
Gifted

GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

I think the best thing I have ever gave someone is time with effort, but item wise, it would be a gold necklace I gave to my mom on Christmas (that she wears a lot).
GSGO is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2011, 01:05 PM   #312
Everybodyy
Webkinz :)

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

Lets see, the best present i ever gave was my brother a Bay-Blade. it may seem small, but the look on his face on Christmas morning and the pure joy that came from the gift was worth so much to me
And thanks WI for a great contest! Good luck all
webbieluver is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:07 PM   #313
Yoendris has a spectacular aura about

The best present I ever gave was a vacation to my parents, all expenses paid, to a tropical island. I know how much they needed one, that they love so much to travel and I wanted to be grateful for everything they have done for me.

Parents are the most precious thing you have in life after your health!!!!
Yoendris is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:09 PM   #314
Andrea132

Andrea132 is an unknown quantity at this point

the best present I ever gave was a Webkinz!!!
Andrea132 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:10 PM   #315

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

well it is hard for me to say what the best present i ever gave would be since that is not the true meaning of christmas is. i do love to give gifts for christmas, don't get me wrong though. i do not have a large family, so i do tend to over buy. i think it would be 2 christmas's ago i bought hockey tickets for me, my mom, and my son to go to a game since she had not been to an nhl game since the early 80's. we all had a great time and we were all happy to go.
beth1775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:11 PM   #316
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

Well, I'd have to say it was a pair of scarves I crocheted my mom and dad. Yes, they weren't expensive, but they were beautiful, and they took a lot of time and effort.
luv2writeNS is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:11 PM   #317
claspling will become famous soon enough

We gave married daughters a DVD player for each of their vans so now the grandkids can watch a DVD while riding to and from Grandma and Grandpa's house!
claspling is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:12 PM   #318
Go Seddie!!!

puffsmom is just really nicepuffsmom is just really nice

Yes, mom was right the best present that she gave me was my ipod touch!!!!

Now let me see... the best present that I gave.....? Would have to been a package of my art work from school that I gave mom for mother's day.
puffsmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:12 PM   #319

jessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond repute

The best present I ever gave was a little vintage cumpass for my sister! She collects cumpasses and she's been looking for a necklace cumpass for awhile, she wears it like everyday with a big ol' smile on her face :]
jessie_1721 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:16 PM   #320
Diabetes Awareness
patty9901 is on a distinguished road

My best present I've gave was a paper pencil cup for my sister
patty9901 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: