Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-10-2011, 12:06 PM   #291
Swiftie <3
Webkinz :)

kippergirl8 is not just visiting!kippergirl8 is not just visiting!kippergirl8 is not just visiting!kippergirl8 is not just visiting!kippergirl8 is not just visiting!kippergirl8 is not just visiting!kippergirl8 is not just visiting!kippergirl8 is not just visiting!kippergirl8 is not just visiting!kippergirl8 is not just visiting!kippergirl8 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

Hmm....this past Christmas, I gave my grandma a recipe album I'd compiled of all our family's recipes. She loved to cook, but all the recipes she had were in such small cursive, she had trouble reading them. So I typed them up for her and put them in a pretty photo album and wrote little notes about all the recipes. I think it made her last Christmas very special.
kippergirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2011, 12:21 PM   #292
rybugsmom
Gifted

rybugsmom is a name known to allrybugsmom is a name known to allrybugsmom is a name known to all

WI Subscriber

excellent question!!!

I love finding that "just right" gift for my family and friends! I think the best one was a ceramic rolling pin in my sister-in-laws wedding pattern. it had to be special ordered so she was completely surprised when it showed up Christmas morning!
rybugsmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 12:26 PM   #293
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

The Best Gift I ever gave was the "Gift of teaching my Girl Scout Troop the true meaning of Christmas". My troop of 12 girls provided Christmas for a family of 6 who lost everything in a fire a few weeks before Christmas. They went shopping with the money they earned from selling cookies (thus giving up their end of the year field trip) and purchased clothes for the entire family as well as a special gift for each family member. They were also able to get donations from the grocery store for diapers and formula for the infant. Other donations provided a lot of the necessities this family needed to start over. On Christmas Eve the girls wrapped the gifts and put blank tags on them so the children would see that "Santa" had come on Christmas morning. The gifts were secretly delivered to the parents that afternoon and that evening the girls prepared and delivered an entire Christmas Dinner. I'm not sure who was more excited about this wonderful gesture of kindness, the family or my troop of girl scouts. Everyone, including me, had tears of joy in our eyes that day for a family who thought this would be the worst Christmas ever and were instead overcome with happiness. My young girl scouts definitely learned that it "Tis better to give than to receive", and as one of the girls said,"We did receive something wonderful today, "The smiles and laughter we brought to one very special family."
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 12:26 PM   #294
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

When I gave my brother, sister, and mom a new Webkinz last Christmas. That was the first time I actually bought something and gave it to someone. I spent over $70 dollars on gifts for my family. It felt great to see them open them.
Delilah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 12:28 PM   #295
shefoof

shefoof has a brilliant futureshefoof has a brilliant futureshefoof has a brilliant futureshefoof has a brilliant futureshefoof has a brilliant future

The best gift I have ever given was to my mom. She lost her job around christmas and I paid all her bills for two months while she looked for another job.
shefoof is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 12:31 PM   #296

totalzebragirl is a glorious beacon of lighttotalzebragirl is a glorious beacon of lighttotalzebragirl is a glorious beacon of light

The best gift I ever gave was a clay knitting cat figure I made for my mom.
totalzebragirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 12:34 PM   #297
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

The best present I ever gave was probably homemade chocolate covered marshmallows with sprinkles on a stick, or a little bird pouch I sewed for my mom with a button to close it.
nmk6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 12:35 PM   #298
Aprilpanda100

cheergirlnikki is on a distinguished road

Last chirstmas i bought all the kids in my class a small gift becuase some of them don't usually have chirstmas,because of high tuition or other personal reasons
cheergirlnikki is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 12:36 PM   #299
I Dream of Bunnies
Gifted

jhae is a name known to alljhae is a name known to alljhae is a name known to all

Best present I ever gave was a emerald necklace to my mom which she had been wanting for ages
jhae is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 12:38 PM   #300

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

My best gift I ever gave someone was probably a necklace for my mom.
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: