Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-09-2011, 11:34 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

firepuck has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

I'd have to say that the best present I ever gave was all my vacation hours I'd accumulated to someone else. I decided to give the three weeks of vacation I'd earned one year to a co-worker that was going through a VERY tough time. I figured she needed it more than I did and how grateful I'd be if someone ever did that for me. This was a few years ago and she still says to this day that by me doing that, she is where she is today (a much better place). That was exactly what I was hoping for!!!
firepuck is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2011, 11:35 PM   #22
ho Knew?

cg7gg is sweet stuff
cg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuff

Awesome idea WI moderators!

The best present i have ever given was probably when i worked really hard and saved my money up and i bought my mom some pots and pans she really wanted, and some earings too!

Happy Christmas in July!!
cg7gg is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:36 PM   #23

mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!

WI Subscriber

I gave an adult friend of mine everything she would need to learn how to decorate cakes. She had posted multiple times on a bulletin board how she wanted to learn, but couldn't afford the materials to start. Now she has a major cake decorating business and provides a second income for her family! By far and above, the best present I have ever given someone.
mayapal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:38 PM   #24
Diabetes Awareness

sindarin has a spectacular aura about

The BEST present I ever gave was large boxes shipped overseas to a family that rescues dogs in their town...abused, shot, killed, and starved. They have been doing this for 4 years and continue to do it with personal donations. I gathered up blankets, bowls, treats, and some personal items for their home. There is nothing like GIVING to those who truly need it. This family goes out of their way to shelter dogs in their own home. I continuously gave to them for 2 years.
sindarin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:39 PM   #25
bubbuh2000

Bubbuh is a jewel in the roughBubbuh is a jewel in the rough

I bought my brother his favorite transformer last Christmas. He loved it!
Bubbuh is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:40 PM   #26
Pisces2ps

Pisces2ps is on a distinguished road

A trip to Disney world for my two little girls. They were so happy
Pisces2ps is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:40 PM   #27
hy not be a

webkinzfan91 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzfan91 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzfan91 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzfan91 is a splendid one to behold

The best gift that I can think of that I gave is a copy of the Mass Effect 2 collecters edition. My boyfriend at the time (now best friend) loves that game, and he found the collecters edition for about $20 at a Toys 'R Us, which is a deal since it is apparently worth about $40-$50 (or it was at the time), so I bought it for him as a gift. He was super happy, and I am too since I get to play it now! XD
webkinzfan91 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:42 PM   #28

tristan556 has a spectacular aura about

The best gift I ever gave was baking a meal and cookies for an elderly woman who lives by herself and visiting with her with my dog, because she loves them. The look on her face made me feel great inside!
tristan556 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:44 PM   #29

tablecat will become famous soon enough

The best gift I ever gave was a "wish bracelet" to my mom. You write a wish on a piece of paper and put it in the bracelet - like a locket. I wrote "I wish to have a healthy baby!" and it was my way of telling her I was pregnant.
tablecat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:47 PM   #30

cheesepudding is on a distinguished road

I think this is AWESOME!! Good job!

Oh and the best present i ever gave was probably...Hmm...
Oh for my mom's 35th bday, we suprised with a bunch of her friends on a boat she was crying like no tomorrow!!
cheesepudding is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: