Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-10-2011, 11:33 AM   #281
Lil Kinz
whiskersmagic is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

I got mt friends concert tickets to her favorate band just a week before christmas. I planned everything out with her parents and she had no idea what was going on untill she finished the scavenger hunt, unwrapped layers of boxes, and found her tickets hidden under some candy in the last little tin.
whiskersmagic is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2011, 11:40 AM   #282
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

The best gift I ever gave was a dollhouse to my Niece. She had been visiting us and played 2 days straight with my daughter's. My niece's birthday is two days before Christmas, so we gave her a doll family for her birthday followed by giving her the exact playhouse my DD had for Christmas. It was sooo much fun to see her reaction!
smwcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:43 AM   #283
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

kirsten600 has a brilliant futurekirsten600 has a brilliant futurekirsten600 has a brilliant futurekirsten600 has a brilliant futurekirsten600 has a brilliant future

the best gift i ever gave was a tiny wooden dresser with drawers. i painted it my dad's favorite colors and gave it to him for father's day!
kirsten600 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:46 AM   #284

voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!

My best gift I've ever gave someone? A Webkinz Googles for my cousin, of course!

Oh yeah, another best gift I've given is last Christmas, I knitted and embroidered something for my grandma!
voldemort is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:49 AM   #285
Jigoku Shoujo
kinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonder

The best gift I ever gave was the Webkinz Cheeky Monkey to my little sister. She loves monkeys and this one was the last to her collection
kinzpost is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:52 AM   #286
akbalas will become famous soon enough

I gave my dad a set of drinking glasses with games in the bottom. The games where you try to get all the marbles on a Christmas tree. He liked to guess all of his presents but he didn't guess that one!!!

bananazhttp://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/images/smilies/sprites/cheekymonkey.png, Akorn and the gang
akbalas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:57 AM   #287
Totally Wacky

tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!
tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!

Thanks for the contest. I could do with a bit of Christmas in this hot sticky weather lol.
Gee this is hard one. I can think of a dozen different gifts I gave people. That was the best gift ever for them. Unfortunately I cant decide between the 3 best gifts i gave so I'm just going to post them all.

My 1st gift was a peppermint puppy to a friend's daughter. I found a puppy one day when I was out of town...the 1st thing I did was Call the little girls mom to make sure she hasn't found one for her daughter for Christmas. The expression on the little girls face was priceless. I knew for some time she wanted that puppy for Christmas and in our town no one seemed to have gotten them in stock. She was so happy she got the peppermint puppy that Christmas.

My 2nd gift was to one of my best friends. She would spend about 10 minutes looking for her keys in her purse/bag when ever she got home. So i spent about 3 1/2 weeks making a homemade key chain. It is about 6 inches long, big and round with twist in the braiding. Its something that she can feel in her purse/bags and pull them out without searching for her keys now. She has been very thankful for me making it easier to find her keys in the dark.

My 3rd gift is of friendship. I think my friend expresses that gift in a letter she sent me...so I will be quoting what she wrote to me just a few days ago. Best friend wrote: "I am thankful for your true friendship! A Friends Forever Attitude! You are a best friend and all the qualities of one! If, someone moves away your still there for them and listen with care! If, someone doesn't get to talk or spend time with you then your still there! If they lose contact and re-gain the contact then you don't push them away and still listen as a friend! Good Christian Character is in you! Even with struggling yourself, but when your needed your there even when you don't feel good! I can't say without moaning, but that is from the pain- I understand for sure! Not easy nor most do it then! Yet the willingness and patients is there even, if you don't see it! I thank God for a friend like you!"
tribbles is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 12:02 PM   #288
Lil Kinz
icediamonds8 is an unknown quantity at this point

My best gift I have ever given was a scarf that I knitted myself to my mother.
icediamonds8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 12:05 PM   #289

zookie582 is an unknown quantity at this point

The best gift that I have ever given was a webkinz pug to my best friend.
zookie582 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 12:05 PM   #290
smilesgalore

codylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all around

I think the best present I have ever given was to my mom years ago. She also wanted to visit Hawaii so I gave her a round trip ticket for two weeks to go to Hawaii. I'll never forgot how she cried with happiness when she got the tickets and it was a Christmas present. Thank you for having this great contest. Codylan
codylan is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: