Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-10-2011, 11:20 AM   #271
Derp. XD
Webkinz :)

vjr2000 is a glorious beacon of lightvjr2000 is a glorious beacon of lightvjr2000 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

The best present I ever got so far was a nintendo DS when I was little, I was screaming and I was like I WANT TO PLAY IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! GIMME IT! LOL.
vjr2000 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2011, 11:20 AM   #272
Diabetes Awareness

ssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud of

The best present I ever gave was a little plate that I made that said "Merry Christmas" on it. I also made 3 little cookies made of clay to go with the plate! The cookies were a Christmas tree, a gingerbread man and a snowman! My mom loved the gift sooo much!
ssparavier is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:21 AM   #273
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

The best gift I have ever given is love to my family.
Emma8432 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:23 AM   #274
Lil Kinz
2totty is an unknown quantity at this point

I sent my friend a snowglobe from Nevada, she collects them from all the states, it was the last one she needed to complete her collection!
2totty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:26 AM   #275

victoria19 will become famous soon enough

I love to draw, and on my best friends birthday i drew a portrait of her! she loved it so much and has it hanging up in her room! I love you beka!
victoria19 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:28 AM   #276
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

The best gift I gave/give was cleaning house for my MIL. She can't do very much anymore and she has always loved to have everything very clean. Thank you WI
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:29 AM   #277
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Let's see, the best gift I've ever given was a hand made Cross Stitch to somebody. I think handmade gifts really show you care because you take the time and energy to get it ready for them. It really shows too and that person was very happy!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a wonderful contest WI!
pandapuddin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:30 AM   #278

HollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guide

Yay, a Contest! Well, I gues the best gift I've ever given was to one of my best friends. I gave her a small bag from Turkey, Nerds Candy scented nail polish, and some sparkly lip gloss
HollyDaze is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:32 AM   #279

Jilly213 has a spectacular aura about

The best present I ever gave was a trip to New York City to my mom with my sisters and me!!
Jilly213 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:32 AM   #280
crabbpot

live2dance54 is an unknown quantity at this point

The best present I ever gave was a handmade book mark for my mom and dad.
live2dance54 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: