Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-10-2011, 11:04 AM   #261
Webkinz :)

lsujules is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

The best present I ever gave was a blanket I made myself that I gave to a friend. It took me several months to make it, so I was so excited to give it to her - and even more happy that she loved it so much!
lsujules is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2011, 11:05 AM   #262
meow9247 !!
Gifted

meow9247 is a jewel in the roughmeow9247 is a jewel in the rough

the best present i ever gave was a drawing that i had made just for my friend for christmas. he hung it up in his room!
meow9247 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:05 AM   #263
mydaisybug

leftykinz will become famous soon enough

In 2005 my mom and sister both lost their houses and everything they owned in Hurricane Katrina. For Christmas, I scanned and printed every single family photograph I was lucky enough to have and made both of them scrapbooks with all of those photos. It was such a hard time for all of us, but it was so lucky I had so many photos to share. I know they both still look at those albums.

And to think, my mom was steamed when I took all of those photos before moving away after I graduated.
leftykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:06 AM   #264

lava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant future

The best present I ever gave was a pair of salt and pepper shakers I carved for my mom (she collects them).
lava94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:06 AM   #265
ow, I ♥ being
Gifted

Suzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night party
Suzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night party

The best gift I have ever gave was to my aunt. For christmas I gave her a mug that i made at a pottery shop. On the mug, i wrote "I love you" and I painted lots of hearts. I think that was a really nice gift.
Suzuki108 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:11 AM   #266

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

I gave my sister 2 of the best presents...I named my first daughter after her and I had my second daughter on her birthday.
berribrite is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:13 AM   #267
2008RMSJN

2008RMSJN is a glorious beacon of light2008RMSJN is a glorious beacon of light

the best present i ever gave was a camera and then made a scrapbook for someone
2008RMSJN is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:14 AM   #268
Diabetes Awareness

picklesryummy is a name known to allpicklesryummy is a name known to allpicklesryummy is a name known to all

The best present I have ever given to someone was I gave my dad a "coupon" to go out to eat with me and I paid
picklesryummy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:19 AM   #269

Priceless has disabled reputation

The Best Present I ever gave was my love and happiness towards my family.
Priceless is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:19 AM   #270
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

well this is a hard one, this is a gift i gave to my best friend. after i got my first webkinz she was in love with them and wanted one too so i promised her i would get her one for her birthday but during the time i didn't have the money so a year later after i told her i would get her one i finally did and she was so happy!!
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: