Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-10-2011, 10:49 AM   #251
Webkinz :)

grandmajo2 flows towards the sea of knowledgegrandmajo2 flows towards the sea of knowledgegrandmajo2 flows towards the sea of knowledgegrandmajo2 flows towards the sea of knowledgegrandmajo2 flows towards the sea of knowledgegrandmajo2 flows towards the sea of knowledgegrandmajo2 flows towards the sea of knowledgegrandmajo2 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

The best Christmas present I have given, was to my daughter at age 6. She requested a new feather pillow. I had hidden the pillow in a drawer and forgot to put it under the tree. After all the gifts were opened, my daughter had such a disappointed look on her face. It was then that I remembered the pillow. We went together to open the drawer. Her look of excitement and pure joy was my greatest gift also.
grandmajo2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2011, 10:51 AM   #252

123stripepoe is an unknown quantity at this point

The best present i ever gave was a flower vase for my mom for mother day when i was 9, and she still has it...
123stripepoe is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:53 AM   #253
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

The best gift that I ever gave, was to a person who is like my older sister. I didn't know what to give her, but then I had the idea to give pictures! So I borrowed a really nice camera from one of my dads co-workers, & took pictures at my friends wedding! When she heard what I was doing she was thrilled! Even though she had an actual photographer, the professional was going to be more focused on her & her new husband, than on the reception itself. She loved the pictured, & I loved taking them for her!
dancerchick914 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:57 AM   #254
Diabetes Awareness

Karaluna is a jewel in the roughKaraluna is a jewel in the rough

Well for my BFF's B-day I painted her a picture with pastel featuring her llama. Oh and when I was 9 I bought my dad a Cd that was $ 10 (very expensive considering the fact that I only got to keep $1.50 a week.)

View Post Originally Posted by grandmajo2
The best Christmas present I have given, was to my daughter at age 6. She requested a new feather pillow. I had hidden the pillow in a drawer and forgot to put it under the tree. After all the gifts were opened, my daughter had such a disappointed look on her face. It was then that I remembered the pillow. We went together to open the drawer. Her look of excitement and pure joy was my greatest gift also.

Haha 4 my Birthday my mom forgot to give my earphones. She remembered when i asked to go to the store and buy new ones

Last edited by Karaluna; 07-10-2011 at 10:57 AM..
Karaluna is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:58 AM   #255
webkinzgirl1002

PurpleLilac88 is on a distinguished road

The best present I ever gave would probably be a book bag I made for my mom out of hand. It was because around the time I was taking intrest in sewing and when I made one bag I thought why not make one for my mom? So I did! Now her book for selling jewlery is safe.
PurpleLilac88 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:58 AM   #256
pipperroo2

pipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clown

The best present I ever gave was a squishy pillow to my Grandma. She liked it alot.
pipperroo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:58 AM   #257
sensibilisation au d

bottine3 will become famous soon enough

le plus beau cadeau que j'ai donné est un voyage à paris pour 2 semaines à mon amie

bottine3
bottine3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:02 AM   #258
leahb31
Gifted

danitvlgrl will become famous soon enough

The best present I ever gave? Would be the playmobil dinosaur my daughter wanted so badly. I'll never forget the look on her face when she opened it.
danitvlgrl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:02 AM   #259
Lil Kinz
redbears27 is an unknown quantity at this point

The best present I have ever given was when I was in dance class. We had to perform at a nursing home and my mom and I baked food for them!
redbears27 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:03 AM   #260
Zoe The Pony

Buttercup is a forum hero
Buttercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum hero

My best gift, I got was A life of faith "Elsie" doll.
Buttercup is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: