Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-10-2011, 10:31 AM   #241
Webkinz :)

Meemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

The best gift I ever gave was a cruise for my Mom and Dad--something they had never done and one of the last things we were able to do together
Meemaah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2011, 10:33 AM   #242
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

The best give I ever gave is so hard to figure...I may have thought it was great, but they didn't!

The best gift was probably the MP3 players we got for the kids last Christmas, because they thought they really weren't getting anything really cool. They LOVED them!
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:34 AM   #243
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

The best gift I ever gave was a nice day out to a friend. We went and got our nails done, got some lunch and just relaxed. It was really great for both of us, but she especially liked it since she hasn't had money in a while to do such things.
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:35 AM   #244

panda1 will become famous soon enough

I think my best one was to my niece, I got her a Nintendo DS for her birthday, her mom had told her it was too expensive, so she didn't know she was getting it
panda1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:37 AM   #245

xgerms is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

The best present I ever gave was for my dad. It was a $45 watch!!
xgerms is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:37 AM   #246
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile

The best present I ever gave was to my mom. I made it in school. I covered a Coca Cola bottle, put stones in the bottom (like the ones in a fish tank, then made flowers out of tissue paper & they had chores written on them.. Then when she picked a flower, I had to do what it says. She cried when she opened it & I started crying cause I thought she didn't like it. LOL. She looooooooooooooooooooooved it!
It's still on a shelf in our dining room & she still uses it & yes, I will still do the chore she picks!

Thanx COWS the update about Christmas in July!

suzee

I entered the contest on 7/9.
I hope I win a prize!
Good luck to everyone!

suzee
: amethysth:: apup:: beagle:: bp:: bbcd:: bcollie:: bd:: bwcd:: clover:: dazz:: elab:: gs:: blab:: cspup:
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:37 AM   #247

appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!

Looking for just the right gift for a friend is one of my favorite things to do. Whenever I go somewhere, I always have my eye out for something special, be it small or big, I think will brighten my friend's day. But, my friends always tell me that the best gift I have ever given them is the gift of LISTENING to them whenever they need me. So, I guess the best gift I can give is listening.

An ear full of hugs,

Rose
appleblossompri is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:41 AM   #248

KittenCub is just really niceKittenCub is just really nice

The best gift I ever gave was when I got my little sister a charm bracelet with a sister charm on it!!
KittenCub is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:44 AM   #249

BlunkerGurl96 will become famous soon enough

The best present I have ever given someone was a book I made myself all about my grandma. I gave it to my grandma and she loved it!
BlunkerGurl96 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:45 AM   #250
lauren686 is an unknown quantity at this point

When my mother was a child, she always wanted a set of those different colored handbells you can get in toy stores, but she never got them. She told us this story not long after Christmas in 2007. So, for Christmas 2008, I got my mother the bells she had wanted for about 50 years by then. When she opened the box, she literally fell over laughing....and then of course we all had to try them out. Christmas is all about making wishes come true, right?
lauren686 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: