Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-10-2011, 10:19 AM   #231
Webkinz :)

iloveblueberrie is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

The BEST present I ever gave would have to be letting my best friend have the lost puppy i found. it was a golden retriever and named it after my webkinz golden retriever, Gold Rush
iloveblueberrie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2011, 10:20 AM   #232
toypuppyandcat

jadedolphin is a jewel in the roughjadedolphin is a jewel in the rough

The best present I ever gave was a vintage Nacy Drew I gave my mom last Christmas. She had looked eveywhere for it and had wanted it forever! She was SO happy when I gave it to her.
That just goes to so you that you can get anything on EBAY
-jadedolphin
jadedolphin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:22 AM   #233
Sealegs Rose ☼

pirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonder

the best gift that i ever gave has to be last Christmas when i made my cousin a stuffed animal Perry the Platypus!
pirateluver034 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:24 AM   #234
Wondering..
Gifted

SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine
SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine

The best present I have ever given was when I made my mom 12 roses made out of duct tape for her birthday. She really loved them and it was homemade so I think it was a really great present!
SoccerPlayer06 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:26 AM   #235
Meme Queen

sabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guide

The best present I gave was a Zhu Zhu pet to my brother (in my opinion, anyways)
sabrinafan1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:27 AM   #236

megancub101 is on a distinguished road

The best present i ever gave was a webkinz and mazin hamster to my bff on her bday
megancub101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:28 AM   #237
Bloody Charity

Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!
Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!

The best gift I ever gave? It was to my BFF, it was a necklace with two cats on it, one of which looked like her own. She loves it!
Tiffany520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:30 AM   #238
Erin+Juli=♥

mommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talent

The best present I ever gave, was a set of friendship bracelets. They make great gifts!!!! All you need is embroidery floss, and concentration!!!!!!!
mommamia12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:30 AM   #239
soccerjonna

soccerjonna will become famous soon enough

The best present i ever gave was a picture frame set and towel set for my mom for christmas.
soccerjonna is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:30 AM   #240
Gift Guru

doggierule has disabled reputation

The best present I ever gave was to my mother. It was a poem about her mother (my grandma) and I gave it to my mom shortly after my grandma died. She read the poem aloud to the whole family and it made her cry. I was very touched that she liked it so much and it almost made me cry!
doggierule is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: