Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-10-2011, 10:06 AM   #221
Webkinz :)

lynneyjean will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

the best gift i ever gave was to a friend with 2 small children who had been laid off from her job.i had won a local lottery and was thrilled to be able to buy their "gifts from santa".she was completely surprised and the look on her face through her tears was the best return gift i could have gotten.
lynneyjean is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2011, 10:07 AM   #222
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

The best present that I have given was last Christmas. My brother was very sick and in the hospital. We decorated his hospital room and took our stockings in so he could be with us when we opened them. We all wore Santa hats and had nerf guns to play with and I made him cinnamon rolls that our mom used to make for us. But the best part was showing him how much we loved him!
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:08 AM   #223
oo hoo! I ♥ my

kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!

The best gift I ever gave was baking loads of home-made cookies for hospice for the holidays. The hospice patients' families were way too busy and distracted to bother with baking, so a bunch of us did it for them!
kcbkat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:11 AM   #224
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

The best present I ever gave was a CD of a song I heard that every time I heard it made me think of the special bond I have with my grandmother. She is like a mother to me. So, I made a copy of the song as a single on a CD and printed the lyrics out to go with it onto nice paper. I added a note at the end explaining how I felt about her. It was simple, but when we listened to it together, we both teared up and she loved it! Knowing that it meant that much to her made it all the more special, so that was the best present I ever gave (and it was just this past week.)
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:12 AM   #225
Lil Kinz
horbatiuk is on a distinguished road

I collected 20 old pictures of my mother's family, copied them and then scrapbooked them on round circles which were then decorated to look like flowers. I then decorated a pot and gave her a family flower for mother's day
horbatiuk is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:14 AM   #226
dockinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I made a piece of art for each of my children featuring their dogs. They treasure them.
dockinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:15 AM   #227
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

what a cool idea for a contest, COWS!

The best gift I ever gave was 18 inches of my wavy, auburn hair. Never been colored or permed. I gave it to a non-profit organization that uses hair to make wigs for childern with aloplacia, a disease that causes hair loss. I often smile when I think of the girl(s) who, hopefully, have felt special & encouraged through the gift of a wig.

thanks for the opportunity to share this memory!
momwhoplays is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:15 AM   #228
Lil Kinz
craftygirl37 is on a distinguished road

The best present I ever gave would have to be the small box of goodies I sent to my uncle serving in Afghanastan that included a drawing of a dog looking up at an American flag.
craftygirl37 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:18 AM   #229

littlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guide

The best present I ever gave would have to be a weeks vacation to my folks.
littlebookie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:19 AM   #230
Lil Kinz
idizzy1 is an unknown quantity at this point

The best present I ever gave was a restored wedding picture of my parents, my mom couldn't stop crying when she opened it.
idizzy1 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: