Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-10-2011, 09:47 AM   #211
Webkinz :)
Bengalcat4 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

The best Christmas gift I ever gave was an electric guitar to my son. He still plays it today.
Bengalcat4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2011, 09:47 AM   #212
Lil Kinz
mhen21 is an unknown quantity at this point

The best present I've ever given anyone would be the spa trip for my mom.
mhen21 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:49 AM   #213
holockian

MathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the way

The best gift I gave was to my BFF, I gave her a glass bunny decoration
MathFrog is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:50 AM   #214
Lil Kinz
potterman213 is an unknown quantity at this point

the best gift i ever gave was a dress that i made my sister which was a short purple ball gown. she just loved it so much that when she opened it she put it right on. but the best part was that i received something to when i gave i received love and joy! that was the best Christmas ever!
potterman213 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:53 AM   #215
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

The best gift I ever gave was to my Dad. He really likes tools so my mom and I got him a jigsaw so he can make fancy designs. He really liked them.
chocluver223 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:53 AM   #216
Call me Sydney!
Gifted

webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!

A few years ago my great aunt and uncle wanted to surprise my mother with a gift from me and my sister so my they told me and my sister to figure out what my mom wanted and a few days after that I looked at my mom and said "If you could receive anything for Christmas what would it be?" her reply was a cross necklace.
I told my aunt and uncle and we went to the mall to find it and when we did we went back to their house and wrapped it.
When I got home I gave it to my mom and she opened it and started crying. That year was a rough year for us so it really meant a lot to her. She didn't expect a gift, especially the one she was asking for.
webkinzlover397 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:54 AM   #217
e are wacky

LivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no bounds
LivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no bounds

The best gift I ever gave was a necklace I gave to my mom. She loves it soo much!

LivvieB2000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:55 AM   #218
Lil Kinz
Schmurfy is an unknown quantity at this point

I gave a dinner at a fancy restaurant!
Schmurfy is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:56 AM   #219

donnadiane1 is on a distinguished road

I gave my mom a quilt with all of our families photos on it, she still has it on her bed.
donnadiane1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:01 AM   #220
bryansmom1985

bryansmom1985 will become famous soon enough

i told my husband one week before christmas in 1998 that we were going to have our daughter. that is the best gift i have ever given.

thanks, maria
bryansmom1985 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: