Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-10-2011, 09:28 AM   #201
Webkinz :)

frogwoman09 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

I gave coupon books I made to my kids when they were smaller. Hand crafted and then we would do things together or get them what the coupon said. It was 1 coupon a month for a year-we always finished them. It was lots of fun for all.
frogwoman09 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2011, 09:31 AM   #202
ohiomommyquilter

mamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud of

The best present I ever gave was ..... hum so many to chose from ....... hhuumm .......
there is nothing that says it had to be a Christmas so, the best gift I ever gave was laughter.
One year, my Mom was complaining about a magnolia bush that had never bloomed. So I got some fake magnolia flowers and wired them onto the bush. The next morning my MOm looked out and saw them and got excited about the bloom until I started to laugh and I told her she needed to go look closer at teh blooms.
The funnier thing was, the next year that darn bush finally did bloom on it's own and they were beautiful.
mamaquilts is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:32 AM   #203
Diabetes Awareness

stuffedwithfun is on a distinguished road

The best present I ever gave was our house to three sibling foster puppies. It was nice to include orphaned puppies in our holiday festivities. It was very rewarding to know that we had helped them to find good forever homes.
stuffedwithfun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:35 AM   #204
perryparsons is an unknown quantity at this point

The best gift I ever gave was to my kids - a trip to Disneyland, Universal and Sea World. Had an artist friend superimpose their picture in front of Cinderella's castle and the Hogwarts castle and printed out those pictures for them to open Christmas morning. They bounced around the house for an hour.
perryparsons is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:36 AM   #205

chrisjaye is an unknown quantity at this point

The gift I most enjoyed giving and that was most well received, was personal paintings. I had the children of all my close friends come over (one family at a time) and we mad one big painting per family with the hand prints and foot prints of each child on them. I let the kids give them to their mom and dad on Christmas morning. It was fun for the kids to do and the parents loved the keepsake art. My gift was just facilitating it and buying the supplies. It is a great memory for all of us too.
chrisjaye is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:38 AM   #206

EnsignBush is just really niceEnsignBush is just really nice

The best gift I ever gave was a Sun Fox to my cousin. She wanted one so desperately, but it just never seemed to be in the eStore. One Webkinz Wednesday, I happened to spot it and I got one for her. She was so excited because she had already planned so much for her new pet and he was the object of many in-jokes between us long before she got him. I was really excited to give it to her and see the expression on her face!
EnsignBush is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:40 AM   #207
mds1205 is an unknown quantity at this point

the best present i ever gave was to my mom. i bought her favorite flowering plant....a plumeria from Hawaii.
mds1205 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:43 AM   #208

PearlPata is a jewel in the roughPearlPata is a jewel in the rough

I think the best gift i ever gave was to my grandparents.We have a family reunion every year at christmas time so all of the grandchildren got together and had a portrait taken without anyone knowing about it and gave it to our grandparents.They were very surprised and made all the parents want a copy of the picture.
PearlPata is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:47 AM   #209
queenmissy6 has disabled reputation

The best present... definitley our cockapoo. We surprised our mom with a cockapoo puppy! (Well, all of us own the puppy, so... Still!)

Happy christmas in july!

P.S. My birthday is one day before christmas in july! (July 24th)

View Post Originally Posted by queenmissy6
The best present... definitley our cockapoo. We surprised our mom with a cockapoo puppy! (Well, all of us own the puppy, so... Still!)

Happy christmas in july!

P.S. My birthday is one day before christmas in july! (July 24th)
P.S.S. The contest also ends on my birthday!!!!!!!!!
queenmissy6 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:47 AM   #210
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

Best present i gave was an Atari 7000 comuter to my son many years ago. we got in on the start of computer age. learned basics of programming code, graphics etc. it was the best now his carreer is in computer IT.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: