Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-09-2011, 11:30 PM   #11
jml123456789
Webkinz :)

jj887 is a name known to alljj887 is a name known to alljj887 is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

The best gift I gave was new clothes to people that can't afford to buy clothes.
jj887 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2011, 11:30 PM   #12
Diabetes Awareness

grammak has disabled reputation

The best present I ever gave was to a friend who desperately wanted to take his wife to see the phantom of the opera and could not afford the tickets. I had won a pair of tickets myself but knew i could not attend the performance so I gave the tickets to him and he and his wife made a wonderful evening of it with dinner and the whole nine yards. They dressed to the nines and sent me beautiful photos of their gala evening and I could never have made three people happier - the pair of them and me. I could tell from the expression on their faces when they told me of the performance that no two poeple coule have enjoyed those ticket more.
grammak is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:31 PM   #13

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

One year my mom found out that an uncle was alone on Christmas eve. She knew he wouldn't come join us so she and I packed a Christmas dinner and drove to his house. We cleaned, did laundry and just sat with him and talked. I was too young to know this was important but now I know and I'm glad I went with my mom.
mollee84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:31 PM   #14
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

What a wonderful contest!
I just love Christmas in July.

The best present I have given was a painting of a covered bridge to my dad.
He loves covered bridges, and it was something he was wanting for a long time.
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:32 PM   #15

Marci Cat is a splendid one to beholdMarci Cat is a splendid one to beholdMarci Cat is a splendid one to beholdMarci Cat is a splendid one to behold

Best present i ever gave was a real diamond ring to my BFF that had her intial in the center. It was so cool
Marci Cat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:32 PM   #16
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

Me and my brother got our parents a pack of movie tickets. It came with 10 tickets. They were "open" tickets. The tickets can be used for any movie they want to see.
DogLUVR is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:32 PM   #17

ladybug1413 is an unknown quantity at this point

I gave my mom a beautiful flower for Mother's Day. I was so happy to see the look on her face. The outside of the flower is pink and when it blooms it the petals are purple inside it is really pretty but i can't remember the name.
ladybug1413 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:33 PM   #18

bunnygirl371 is a jewel in the roughbunnygirl371 is a jewel in the rough

The best present was when I went with my church on christmas eve and volunteered at center for the homeless. We made dinner for everyone and watched the young children so their parents could enjoy some quiet time. It made us feel really good to help people!
bunnygirl371 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:33 PM   #19
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

this is such a sweet idea WI! thank you so much!

the best present i ever gave? that is a toughie........ oh! the best gift i ever gave was being born and choosing my parents. by that i mean, every spirit chooses the child theyre 'made' into, and i chose myself and to go into my mother.
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:33 PM   #20
Unregistered

Hmm I'm having a hard time reminiscing... Well, I do remember giving my best friend a cup that had her name on it for her birthday.

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: