Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-10-2011, 09:01 AM   #181
Happy Holidays!
Webkinz :)

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

3 years ago, for Father's Day, I gave my husband a 1954 Chevy Bel-Air. He's always loved classic cars and dreamed of owning one. I still have a few years worth of payments on it but am so glad that I bought it every time he and our son drive off to a classic car show, faces wreathed in smiles!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2011, 09:03 AM   #182
I love you ♥

Starla knows the way
Starla knows the wayStarla knows the wayStarla knows the way

The best present I have ever given was a Webkinz plush to a little girl at the childrens hospital. She loved it and took it everywhere she went. She has been doing a lot better since then.
Starla is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:04 AM   #183

Rainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all around

The best present I have ever gave was a soda maker. I gave it to my father as a Christmas present, and he absolutely loves it!

I bought the machine itself, then chose a couple flavors. It is very unique, and after I gave it to my dad, he used it everyday. Thank you for hosting this contest, and giving everyone the opportunity to spread happiness and love in July!
Rainbow Zebra is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:05 AM   #184
Squirrel♥Megadeth!
Gifted

DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!

For Christmas 2010, I gave my dad a red stapler, just like the one in his favourite movie, "Office Space". It was so funny. He loved it.
DragonforceFan3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:06 AM   #185
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

This is simply beautiful reading the entries here; there truly are s among us!

I would probably say, judging by the reaction, the best gift I gave was just last month to our oldest child. For her recent HS Graduation, I made her a hardbound book composed of all the letters I have written to her during her past 17 years. The front cover was her very first drawing she had made when she was a toddler, and the back side was a picture she drew for me one Mother's Day.
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:09 AM   #186
Gifted

kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy
kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy

I think the BEST present I ever gave was a exercise bike to my mom. She really wanted it (she just had her knee done so she needed it for that too) She was really happy! ♥

Great contest by the way!

View Post Originally Posted by Starla
The best present I have ever given was a Webkinz plush to a little girl at the childrens hospital. She loved it and took it everywhere she went. She has been doing a lot better since then.
Wow that is sooooo cute!
kpk4803 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:11 AM   #187
Diabetes Awareness

hooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

The best present I have ever given was a Christmas cross stitch to my mom. Somehow I managed to not let her see it while I was making it. When she opened it up on Christmas Day, her face lit up. She loved it because it waas homemade, and done with care.
hooray101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:12 AM   #188
Diabetes Awareness!

buts2 has a spectacular aura about

The best present I ever gave... well, it was a Christmas present for my Mom. Actually, it was Christmas 2010. It took me a while to get it prepared, but she loved it-she even cried when I brought it to her! At school, in the library, we were having our school book fair. Of course they don't just sell books anymore. They had this mini spa kit thing, with foot cream, lotion, body wash, bath minerals, all that. They were cucumber melon scented. They only had one left, so I bought it for a good price. I took it home in a bag and hid it under my bed. Then I took a shoe box and covered it in green tissue paper to match the colours of the spa stuff. I had some fake flowers in my room, so I took some whitish-greenish coloured flowers and put them in the box. By the end, it looked like a good gift basket, except no plastic on top. (I couldn't get it on right LOL)

On Christmas, we opened all the presents and when everybody thought they were all done, I brought down my gift for my mother from under my bed. She loved it-she even cried.
buts2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:15 AM   #189

Joann617 is on a distinguished road

I think the best gift I have given was a sweet little black kitten that I gave to my sister
Joann617 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:16 AM   #190

robbert7 is on a distinguished road

The Best present i have ever given on christmas was love and spending time with my family
robbert7 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: