Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-10-2011, 08:55 AM   #171
Cαℓℓ mє Sαяαн
Webkinz :)

hereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

I think the best gift I ever gave was for my sister's birthday last year. I caught the widescreen TV from the Curio Shop and paid 40,000 kinzcash for it, then sent it to my sister. It was by far the most I'd ever spent at once on webkinz, and probably the most I'll ever spend at once, but there was a satisfaction in giving it that felt really good.
hereigns56 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2011, 08:55 AM   #172
Jesus Is my savior

Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!

The best two gifts I ever gave were a webkinz to my than 5 year brother and when I helped build a park playground for my community It's awesome to see all the little kids have fun with something I made for them
Rascal666 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:56 AM   #173

cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!

the present i ever gave was a spa day to my mom...at HOME! i massaged her feet and then painted them bright red. then i cleaned her hands and painted those french tipped. then i massaged her back and i put some of that cream stuff on her face with cucumbers. after it was all done, she luved it and started to hug me and thank me. she said that was just what she needed.
cheerio16 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:59 AM   #174
Call me Merry =)
Gift Guru

merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!

The best present I ever gave was a drawn picture of my mom. It was of her as a little kid that I got off of a photo. She loved it.

Thanks so much for hosting this contest! Merry Christmas in July! xD
merry312 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:00 AM   #175
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

The best gift I have ever given was a rock that said 'Health' on it. My brother was being diagnosed with type 1 Diabetes at the time, so I thought I'd give it to him for good health.
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:00 AM   #176

chindio is just really nicechindio is just really nice

i gave my husband a black leather jacket. He loved it
chindio is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:00 AM   #177
Diabetes Awareness

monkeybananas20 has a spectacular aura aboutmonkeybananas20 has a spectacular aura about

The best present I've ever given was a Signature Dutch Bunny to my sister. When she opened it, her face just lit up; she just loved it. She'd wanted one forever! She just couldn't stop thanking me! I was just so happy that she lovedhim.
monkeybananas20 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:01 AM   #178
Happy New Year! 2011

Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!

The best gift i have given was for a really good friend of mine who was like a grandmother to me who was in the hospital this Christmas. She had liver cancer and was quickly dying. She has always loved animals of all kinds, so i put together a set of photographs of my dogs and cat and gave them to her. I also brought in one of my dogs to visit her 3 times a week and she loved it. Unfortunatley she died less than a month later. But I felt good knowing she was so happy her last couple of weeks.

Merry Christmas in July! I think this is a great idea for a contest!
Pollybear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:01 AM   #179
courage7856
Gift Guru

courage7856 is a forum hero
courage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum hero

I'm torn between two presents!
My best friend Lauren really likes retro and vintage things. For her birthday, I gave her a Pink Floyd LP. It was my mom's when she was younger, and Lauren loved it!
My other was a hat I gave to my mom for mother's day. She really likes lacy things, so I have her a lace hat I knitted. I hadn't intended to give it to her, but she loved it so much I did.
courage7856 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:01 AM   #180
Diabetes Awareness

gracekiara is a glorious beacon of lightgracekiara is a glorious beacon of lightgracekiara is a glorious beacon of light

One year my ten brothers and sisters and i...or at least the ones old enough to have any money...all chipped in together to buy my mother a replacement for her original diamond engagement ring that my younger brother had buried on the beach one day...don't ask me how he got her ring...i don't know...but dad couldn't afford to replace it [with 11 kids to feed and clothe!] and she really missed it so we all chipped in and bought her another one...then we wrapped in successively larger boxes till finally it was in a large gift box...each box was wrapped in festive wrapping paper...then we put it in a copy paper box with a brick and wrapped that...it was like the nesting dolls...she just kept unwrapping gifts till she finally got to the ring-sized one...even then she never suspected we'd be able to buy her a diamond [not sure if it was a real one or not but she didn't seem to mind]...she was very happy and surprised and she still mentions that day...
gracekiara is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: