Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-10-2011, 08:42 AM   #161
Call me Haley
Webkinz :)

Cozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the way

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

I gave all of my cousins a Webkinz so they could start their own collections of them.
Cozyy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2011, 08:43 AM   #162
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

Great contest!

The best gift I ever gave were sets of ornaments, which featured winter songbirds, that I cross stitched for my mom and sister.
auntjenny7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:46 AM   #163
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Wow, WI, thanks for this contest! I would have to say, the one that makes me glow inside is this one...When I was first together with my husband, he came from a background that didn't celebrate Christmas. For me, Christmas was everything. So, over a period of about six months, I quietly accumulated a bunch of items to wrap and put under his very first Christmas tree. They weren't big expensive items, just tons of presents to open, including a Hot Wheels set with lots of track! On Christmas morning when he woke up to this, his face was that of a child. He was shocked and speechless! He did enjoy opening all those gifts of PJs, socks, etc. but putting that Hot Wheels set together and playing with it was the best. CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:46 AM   #164
Gifted

abeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond repute

I gave my dad a vintage picture from his hometown - it made him cry, in a good way!
abeautifullife is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:49 AM   #165
Luke is a

RaisedByWolves is a splendid one to beholdRaisedByWolves is a splendid one to beholdRaisedByWolves is a splendid one to beholdRaisedByWolves is a splendid one to behold

The best gift I ever gave was:
Well are friend got two broken arms on some swings. We felt really bad so we went to another friends house (they have a lot of red raspberry's to pick) and we picked some to make a pie for her. So are gift was red raspberry pie!
RaisedByWolves is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:50 AM   #166

4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light

The best present I ever gave was this BIG poster i made for my dad. It said Happy Birthday and had lots of pictures of him and me. He loved it and it still hangs on the wall.
4chocolate7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:51 AM   #167

Kaleb has a spectacular aura aboutKaleb has a spectacular aura about

The Best gift I gave was cleening up some parks.
Kaleb is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:53 AM   #168

blu_jean_girl is a splendid one to beholdblu_jean_girl is a splendid one to beholdblu_jean_girl is a splendid one to beholdblu_jean_girl is a splendid one to behold

I was able to give my little sister her very first American Girl doll 3 years ago for Christmas. Her face was the best thing EVER!
blu_jean_girl is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:53 AM   #169

zalok is the cats pajamas!zalok is the cats pajamas!zalok is the cats pajamas!zalok is the cats pajamas!zalok is the cats pajamas!zalok is the cats pajamas!

I love Christmas in July!! What a fun idea!
I think that the best present I ever gave to someone was when my daughter was 5 and I had(with some help) made a big dollhouse which I am now reding for my granddaughter. Didn't imagine passing it down to another beautiful little girl when I first worked on it!!
zalok is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:55 AM   #170
boulilou

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

Mon plus beau cadeau est mon ordinateur portable et mon voyage en chine
boulilou

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: