Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-10-2011, 08:26 AM   #151
Gifted

SIC413 is just really niceSIC413 is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

The best present I ever gave was when I was little, and my brother and I made a t-shirt covered in our handprints for my dad. I remember being very messy after creating the shirt, but I had fun and my dad loved it.
SIC413 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2011, 08:26 AM   #152
Webkinz :)

msmadd123 will become famous soon enough

the best gift i ever gave was a globe pencei holder for my dad at christmas
msmadd123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:27 AM   #153
Future FBI Agent!

woolacet is just really nicewoolacet is just really nice

The best gift I ever gave was an art kit for my sister.Thanks for this contest.
woolacet is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:29 AM   #154
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

The best Christmas present I ever gave was buying my Mom The Beatles anniversary CD's. There were to different CD packs and each one came with about 7 CD's. Each pack has different years on it. She still listens to the CD's.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:30 AM   #155
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

Two of my friends and I went shopping, and while walking around we saw a girl with no hair. We didn't know her, so we didn't know why she had no hair, but we talked about how sad it was to have no hair. We decided to get our hair cut and donate it to a place called LOCKS OF LOVE. They make wigs for children. My one friend and I had long hair. The other had short hair. Hair has to be clean and at least 10 inches long. We went to a salon in the mall and got our hair washed and cut. Our moms were shocked but not mad. We looked up how to donate our hair, so we did. I liked my new hair style. It has grown out a lot. I will probably do it again.
yadyram is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:32 AM   #156
WackyMomKinz
Gifted

WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine
WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine

The best present I ever gave was the Lego Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle Playset. My son was and still is a huge Potter fan! What made it so special was the way I gave it to him.

I made up an official looking letter from 'Hogwarts' telling him he had to prove that he was worthy of attending Hogwarts and he could do it by solving a series of puzzles and challenges. I had spent weeks planning it out and wrote up numerous riddles and crytpograms. The first clue led him to a bowl of Bertie Bots Every Flavor Beans (a bowl of Jelly Bellys) and then that led him to the next. Eventually the final clue told him to look in the place where Harry Potter dwells (the cupboard under the stairs) and there he found the playset. Afterward he came up to me and said that he loved his gift, but what he loved more was how he got it, he had so much fun with the scavenger hunt.

It made all the hard work worthwhile and years later, he still talks about it when everyHarry Potter is mentioned!
WebbyMomKinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:33 AM   #157
GERONIMO!

ddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

The best gift I ever gave would be a GIANT Mickey Mouse to my brother when he was litte. He was in love with Mickey Mouse, and when we were in Disney World he asked my mom if he could get it, but she said no, and me and my dad stayed behind and bought it after they walked away.
ddancergirl97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:34 AM   #158

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

well, my favorite gift will always be my family. i know lots of kids dont have families, and are fostered and adopted, so i will always enjoy the gift of a family. they share good times with you and have fun. My family will always be the nicest gift ever.

oh give oops....
the best gift i ever gave was a little stuffed animal to a little girl who really wanted one, but couldnt get it, when i handed it to her, she smiled. that was the best gift i ever gave.
uniquecowgirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:38 AM   #159
Lydialovebj

Bj-Lydia is on a distinguished road

Hmm the best present I gave was to my stepdad, mom and grandma'. They all received dvd's with there favorite movies/music
Bj-Lydia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:38 AM   #160
egyptlvr23
Lil Kinz

munchies2 is an unknown quantity at this point

The best present I gave was a surprise trip to my husband. We were young, had been married for two years and children were not in the picture yet. We both worked at the same company and they had a new computer system installed. We were working 12 - 14 hours a day, sometimes even longer, because of the glitches. Needless to say the paychecks looked really good and we had them double. Well my husband loves Disney World and I started stashing away the money. I booked the trip, bought airline tickets, bought new clothes, packed the bags, everything without him knowing a thing. I even talked to his boss at work and got the time off for him without his knowledge. Nobody said a word. The week before the trip, I told him that my parents were going to Orlando because my Dad had to attend a safety convention for work. They were going to have to borrow our luggage for the trip and also needed us to take them to the airport. (everyone was in on it). The day of the trip, we took them to the airport and and then my Dad gave us both cards. Mine was a thank you card from him and he was really puzzled. When he opened his card, found the tickets and read about the "trip he didn't know anything about" he started to cry. He questioned about clothes, money, work, etc. and was told it was all taken care of. He had a week at the Grand Floridian Hotel without holding back on anything. He was really surprised. I even had my Dad video tape the whole thing. He said he would never trust me again but he did. About a year later, The Flight of the Phoenix with Jimmy Stewart was on television. My husband thought that he would video tape it since it was one of my favorite actors. Well, you guessed it, he took the surprise trip video tape on accident and taped over it. Now I was in tears. No use crying over spilt milk, at least we have the memories. To this day though, my husband gets upset when we mention The Flight of the Phoenix.
munchies2 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: