Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-10-2011, 08:05 AM   #141
Webkinz :)

inncntgurl will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

the best gift i have given was an i love lucy porcelain doll. my best friend loves i love lucy so much and i ran across these porcelain babies that were made with i love lucy dresses & red hair. cutest thing ever.. and my friend thought it was the best gift ever. no one can ever top that!
inncntgurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2011, 08:06 AM   #142
Blueebeel is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

The best gift I ever gave was a necklace for my sister that had the first letter of her name on it. She loved it alot!
Blueebeel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:08 AM   #143

Mkg8464 is on a distinguished road

the best present I ever gave was a brick! you should o.f seen my brothers face, but there also was a giftcard in the box
Mkg8464 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:09 AM   #144
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

The best give I ever gave was a puppy for my kids.

They had been begging for a dog for a while and I surprised them one day with a puppy, who is now a well-loved member of our family.

View Post Originally Posted by joi
The best gift I ever gave was a puppy for my kids.

They had been begging for a dog for a while and I surprised them one day with a puppy, who is now a well-loved member of our family.
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:13 AM   #145
I have a Record!
Gifted

webkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no bounds
webkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no bounds

The best Christmas gift I ever got was from my uncle. He got my sister and I a Wii. The funny part was that he wrapped in a box, which was in another box, which was in another box, which was in another box! One of these boxes was a paper shredder box, and I thought my uncle gave us a paper shredder for Christmas!

The best present I ever gave was when I got my best friend some nail polish and a bracelet, because I bought it with my own money!
webkinzgangz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:16 AM   #146
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Thanks for this contest, WI!!

Hmm... this is a tough one... I think the best present I ever gave was actually a present both my brother and I gave to my Mom and Dad: a "go out on a special date [just the 2 of you!] every month and we'll babysitt the little ones" punch-card! Back when we gave that, the little ones were very difficult to take care of. It was a present both Mom and Dad really enjoyed!

Kitty
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:20 AM   #147
ears Cool Socks!

michls629 will become famous soon enough

The best gift I ever gave was a Phillies box full of fun Phillies stuff like silly bands, a silly phanatic pen, Phillies pez dispenser, and dinosaur books in English & Spanish for a close friend of mine. He was acting like a little kid again, he was so excited! He still has all of that stuff displayed in his office
michls629 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:21 AM   #148
laemge is an unknown quantity at this point

The best present I ever gave was a coupon book that was filled with chores I would do or things we would do together.
laemge is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:23 AM   #149
Lil Kinz
jswswims is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmmm my best Christmas present... it would definately be my best friend coming up to visit me the year after we moved. She really brought up my spirits!
jswswims is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:25 AM   #150

pampermegreen is on a distinguished road

The best present I ever gave was a hug when my friend really needed one.
pampermegreen is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: