Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-10-2011, 07:11 AM   #111
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

Click the image to open in full size.the one year I cross stitched ornaments for everyone, sooo much fun
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2011, 07:13 AM   #112
GammaYaYa
Webkinz :)

cammieobrien has disabled reputation

I love to give gifts and usually have a theme for each Christmas. I think my favorite was when I gave everyone in my family and sister's family an adoption from Best Friends. They got a photo and biography of their adopted pet and on the website could check on their pet's status until adoption or sometimes with older pets sadly their death. I felt good that I had helped a great charity and everyone--even the kids--liked it.
cammieobrien is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 07:18 AM   #113

suzy12356 is a WI addict!
suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!

The best gift I ever gave..............hmm, I am not much of a shopper and always have a hard time choosing gifts. Probably no one in my family would ever say the best gift they ever got was from me! LOL. The best gift I ever gave was a filled Operation Christmas Child shoebox. It's always best to give to those who have less than us. Thanks for the great contest. It's been uplifting to read the posts.
suzy12356 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 07:20 AM   #114
kop
atching the waves!
Gift Guru

kop is sweet stuff
kop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuff

Thanks for the awesome contest WI. The best present I have ever given was the framed photo of my dog that I gave to my mom for Christmas this past year. Our dog passed away at the beginning of December and I wanted my mom to have something special to remember him by. She really loved it.
kop is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 07:20 AM   #115
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I gave my one niece some art supplies...canvas, paints, brushes and such. She said it was her best gift ever.
akoolaunt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 07:26 AM   #116
diebetes awarness
Lil Kinz

rugus is on a distinguished road

the best present i ever gave was giving my little sister webkinz pet of the month
rugus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 07:29 AM   #117
onderwoman.

Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!

Wow, so many great gifts.
The best gift I ever gave was when I gave my mom a cardboard box. When she opened it I told her it was full of love and hugged her.
She said it was her favorite gift in the world.
Smog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 07:33 AM   #118

kittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roost

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

the best gift i ever gave was the christmas card i gave to my grandma. after seeing the beautiful smile on her face i really didn't need another gift.
kittyangel899 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 07:40 AM   #119
paragon571
paragon571 is a name known to allparagon571 is a name known to allparagon571 is a name known to all

The best gift I ever gave is the hexbug nano's to my neighbor for his birthday
paragon571 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 07:41 AM   #120
Lil Kinz
flyleafparamore is an unknown quantity at this point

[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]The best gift I gave was an ornament I made, it even has a designated spot on out tree.

flyleafparamore is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: