Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-10-2011, 06:49 AM   #101
Call me Kenzie! :)
Webkinz :)

Itsmekenzie97 is just really niceItsmekenzie97 is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

The best present, I ever gave was a CD that had a video on it, of me dancing around and saying happy fathers day when I was 8 He still has it to this day, on the fridge.
Itsmekenzie97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2011, 06:51 AM   #102
TaliaJoy18 </3

aquahusky14 challenges the impossibleaquahusky14 challenges the impossible
aquahusky14 challenges the impossibleaquahusky14 challenges the impossible

The best gift I ever gave was a Black Friesian webkinz to my Nanny. She named it Noiry because it was black and Noir is Black in French and Noiry would mean blacky.
aquahusky14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 06:54 AM   #103
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

The best gift I ever gave was a collection of relax-ation music to one of my friend who are very stressed by the long road to her work and the type of work she do. Sometime, she tell me again that was the best gift that she have received

Last edited by Electrabuzz1; 07-10-2011 at 08:05 AM.. Reason: Cleaning it up for them.
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 06:58 AM   #104
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

My dad is obsessed with war mechanics and so forth so when I was 7th I decided to make him a tank. I covered an empty Kleenex box in green paper then attached a toilet paper rod. LOL my dad loved it
labsrock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 06:59 AM   #105
ael613

dolphin9797 is a jewel in the roughdolphin9797 is a jewel in the rough

The best present I ever gave was a gift card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dolphin9797 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 07:00 AM   #106

apn32084 is a jewel in the roughapn32084 is a jewel in the rough

I think the best gift I ever gave was knowing that 36,000 people and families wouldn't go hungry for another week. Me and a bunch of my friends and family and anyone else who wanted to help out came and gathered in a wearhouse and we packed over 250,000 bundles of food and water, and clothing. Then we shiped all the packages to starving packages in Africa. That is certanly the best gift I ever gave.
apn32084 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 07:05 AM   #107
Lil Kinz
ehm2001 is an unknown quantity at this point

I made a collage of pictures for my parents and framed it! Homemade gifts are often very appreciated.
ehm2001 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 07:07 AM   #108
ponddude

Kirmitlove is just really niceKirmitlove is just really nice

I believe that the best present that I had ever given to someone would have to be my mom's present of a scrapbook. I worked really hard on it for her 40th birthday, and it included everything that she liked in it. At the end, it said, "Happy 40th Birthday Mom." She started crying because she was so happy that I spent so much time handmaking it for her.
Kirmitlove is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 07:09 AM   #109
Lil Kinz
goombella505 is an unknown quantity at this point

i once got my brother a board game that he really wanted! And he loved it!

the best thing i gave as a gift would be a cool castle i built all by myself and it was as awesome as derpy! and, i suppose, lyra too.
goombella505 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 07:10 AM   #110
estrellaSMC
Gifted

Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!

If we're talking about the present that received the best reaction, I would have to say a box of legos that I gave to a friend of mine. He unwrapped it and began jumping around with joy.

If we're talking about the one I put the most thought into, I would say the DVD I made for my pastor when he retired. It was a DVD of pictures of him (and some of people of the congregation) set to the Ray Boltz song 'Thank You'. I also created a label for the DVD that had a picture I had taken of my church on it. It turned out wonderfully. It was included in a scrapbook that a few other members of the congregation made for him and gave to him on his last day, so I don't know if he's watched it yet. But that was definitely the gift that I put the most work and heart and thought into.
Gypsy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: