Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-10-2011, 06:23 AM   #91
e love webkinz
Gift Guru

scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

my best present was a quilt I made that I gave to my mom, who also loves to quilt. I hand quilted it, and she loved it.
scienter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2011, 06:23 AM   #92
Bea <3 Wacky
Webkinz :)

11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!

The best gift I ever gave to someone was a card I made my self when I was 5. I drew a big heart on it, and wrote 'I love you, mom.' but of course with some grammar errors. And I still remember the look on my mom's face.
11bloom11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 06:24 AM   #93
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

You guys stole my title!! XD
Glad to see the contest somewhat came alive XD =)

I think the best gifts I ever gave were small but made people really happy- when I gave my BFF a Golden Pegasus for her Birthday (she couldn't find one in her area) and when I gave my brother a nice bag of Jelly bean with cool flavours as a Good Luck present for his exam. He'd been wanting jelly beans for AGES =)

Good luck everyone, and have a wonderful Christmas in July!!
Amygirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 06:25 AM   #94
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

This is a very difficult question.

I think one of the best gifts I ever gave was given t a niece. It was a giant stuffed gorilla wrapped in a cardboard cage made out of a box.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 06:29 AM   #95
Unregistered

OMG awesome! I gave my sister a webkinz cheeky dog.(the rare one) she was so happy. At the time the webkinz was worth 45 dollars, and that is what I paid for it. Thanks for reading.

Good luck to everyone, DON'T STOP BELIEVIN'!
Old 07-10-2011, 06:38 AM   #96

RiaTabby has a spectacular aura about

The best present that I ever gave was to my mom and I had saved up my pocket money all year and did extra chores for my bro to give me his pocket money so I could save up and buy an easel, art canvas, and arcyrilic paint set!
RiaTabby is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 06:39 AM   #97

ZZskater is an unknown quantity at this point

The best gift I ever gave was probably a mug for my mother. She really loved it.

~ZZskater
ZZskater is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 06:43 AM   #98
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

the best present i ever gave any one was actually a gift of time I help my church each year collect gifts and distribute them to families that are without -- this past year I felt wonderful after we found out 2 days before christmas this family lost there house to a fire , everyone was
great and my mom said I could give up some of my gifts (clothing I had asked for) I did and I
felt so good seeing the families face when we showed up at the hotel were they were
staying to deliver our sack of presents.
littlex3red is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 06:43 AM   #99
alking on water

playmobilman is a name known to allplaymobilman is a name known to allplaymobilman is a name known to all

Thumbs up Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

The best present I ever gave was two webkinz gorillas to my sister.
playmobilman is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 06:48 AM   #100

katie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talent

The best present I ever gave was to my 2 girls they both got laptop computers. It was worth a million bucks just to see their faces when they opened them up.
katie'smom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: