Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-09-2011, 11:17 PM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

Originally Submitted by COWS4YOU on Sat, 07/09/2011 - 12:14am ET.
Click the image to open in full size.
The thermometer may say it is hot outside, but here at Webkinz Insider, things are much cooler. We have been wrapping presents and getting them ready for our Christmas in July Contest! There is no time like the Summer Time to have a cool contest like this. We all love opening presents and we have all heard the saying 'Tis better to give than to receive. So for this contest, simply post on this thread what was the best present you ever gave? The contest starts now and will close at 10pm KT on July 24th. There will be FIFTY randomly selected winners. Good Luck!

NOTE: Only registered members of Webkinz Insider are eligible to enter the random drawing. If you haven't yet signed up for an account, what are you waiting for? It's free, and it's fun! C'mon in and join us today!
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2011, 11:20 PM   #2
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

My best present I gave was buying my dad a action figure that he had when he was a kid that he had lost.
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:20 PM   #3
Banned
FrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guide

The best present I have gave was this J made out of wood I made in woodshop, painted pink and I gave it to my cousin's little baby.
FrenchFry130 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:22 PM   #4
Lilie123454
Banned

Ke$harocks is on a distinguished road

the best present i ever gave was a pencil holder that i made myself for my mom when i was only 3 she still has it
Ke$harocks is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:26 PM   #5
Lil Kinz
Blooper6029 is an unknown quantity at this point

My best gift so far was probably my 20 gallon aquarium.

The best gift I have given was probably the time me and my friends helped fix up someones kitchen
Blooper6029 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:26 PM   #6
Webkinz :)

kaywai is a jewel in the roughkaywai is a jewel in the rough

The best present I ever received was an ipod touch from my family! It was something I had always wanted. Thank you so much for hosting this contest. Merry Christmas in July!
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Webberlily; 07-09-2011 at 11:32 PM.. Reason: removing red ink
kaywai is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:28 PM   #7
hovian ;)
Gifted

CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!

The best present I ever gave was a 'MOM Card' to my mom. Essentially, it is a card where when she shows it to me, I do chores or cook a meal, or anything she wants.

A great present that she LOVED and it was very easy to make!
I also made a fancy card to go with it for her too!
CandiiDucky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:28 PM   #8
Webkinz :)

NTIMID8 has a spectacular aura about

I once worked with my class to get a barbie doll for my teacher. She never had a barbie when she was a kid.
NTIMID8 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:29 PM   #9
Lil Kinz
TiggerTaz123 will become famous soon enough

Last Christmas, I went shopping in downtown Chicago and got my mom a $300 necklace pendant. She loved it, but my older brother made it "his gift" too by buying her a chain for it.
TiggerTaz123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:29 PM   #10
bE hApPy
Gift Guru

softbop defies all odds
softbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all odds

What a great contest!

The best present I have ever given someone was probably a Willy Wonka Chocolate Bar with a Golden Ticket inside The child was really into watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory at the time so I thought that would be just perfect! I can never forget the look on his face, pure excitement. Thanks so much for the chance to win and have a very cool summer everyone!
softbop is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: