Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-03-2010, 09:52 PM   #931
Webkinz :)

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

View Post Originally Posted by Jackal
I ain't stopping. WI membership is almost 86,000 people. With about 5,000 codes, that means only 5.8% of the membership get one dress. 1 in 17.24 are good odds, but let's make it even better.
maybe we can get 5500 by the time it ends.
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2010, 09:52 PM   #932
Gift Guru

NascarFan has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Thank NascarFan for giving me that one
tee heee...your welcome...
NascarFan is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 09:53 PM   #933

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Wow, that's great! Okay folks, we have to get to 6,000 before midnight. Come on, we can do it!!!!! Let's give it a try...
Yeah, 5500 at least!

View Post Originally Posted by NascarFan
tee heee...your welcome...
Oh so your the reason I clicked that...

Old 04-03-2010, 09:56 PM   #934
Gift Guru

outinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Wow, do you think maybe you could talk to Ganz and have him as the POTM for say, June????
That is soooo cool. Good for you!!!!
I am a lucky girl!

Ok back to playing home before dark!
outinthesun2003 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 09:57 PM   #935

ticktok will become famous soon enough

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can
ticktok is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 09:58 PM   #936
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Jackal
I ain't stopping. WI membership is almost 86,000 people. With about 5,000 codes, that means only 5.8% of the membership get one dress. 1 in 17.24 are good odds, but let's make it even better.
Let's do it!!!

View Post Originally Posted by SarahN
WOOOOHOOOOO!!! Thanks so much for letting us know Justin!!! Congrats everyone on hitting our 5000!!! Party!!! Party!!! Party!!!
I am still going to keep on clicking though to the end!!! YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Keep on clicking!!!
View Post Originally Posted by ticktok
Proud Canadian`s, that`s us for sure. When we come together as a group in webkinzinsider we can all be proud
Tocktok, let's get on that clock We have one hour left!!!!!
Great job everyone! Thank you fellow Canadians for all of your hard work. We have made a few people happy that otherwise would never have gotten this clothing for their daughters and sons who wanted it so much! Good on you. Now, back to clicking
Old 04-03-2010, 09:58 PM   #937
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

After this I will never play home before dark again!
ilovecats711 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 10:00 PM   #938
rickyfox

rickyfox is just really nicerickyfox is just really nice

Thanks to all of our friends out side of Canada for keeping the home fires burning in , while we here in the Grate White North were clicking away. I just checked the Home Before Dark meter and it is up to about 70% done. We will be up and helping you out tomorrow, if we don't sleep the day away This has all been to much fun Way to work as a team.
Old 04-03-2010, 10:02 PM   #939

View Post Originally Posted by ticktok
I think I can, I think I can, I think I can
LOL, you remind me of my dad! whenever something comes on TV where the person has to do something hard, he sort of talks for them and says "I think I can I think I can!

View Post Originally Posted by rickyfox
Thanks to all of our friends out side of Canada for keeping the home fires burning in , while we here in the Grate White North were clicking away. I just checked the Home Before Dark meter and it is up to about 70% done. We will be up and helping you out tomorrow, if we don't sleep the day away This has all been to much fun Way to work as a team.
Great is spelled with an E.
Old 04-03-2010, 10:03 PM   #940

ticktok will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Secret Ninja
LOL, you remind me of my dad! whenever something comes on TV where the person has to do something hard, he sort of talks for them and says "I think I can I think I can!
Too funny I keep forgetting if I`ve refreshed webkinz news site I must be getting old
ticktok is offline Female
Closed

Tags
all the single ladies!, bluey is here to help!, bluey wuz here!, can i have tim bits too?, canadians rock for this, eh?, go canucks go, misspuppy was here!!, sarocks7 wuz here!, thank you neighbors!, thanks everyone!! <33, thanks friends in canada!, the squeakuel rules!!!!, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here!, yam was here!, your welcome, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: