Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-03-2010, 09:46 PM   #921
Webkinz :)

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
I was out all day... and just got home .. I'm the only one with access and we are officially at 5211 codes as of right now!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!
WHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE TOATAL HAS BEEN REACHED! xD
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2010, 09:46 PM   #922
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAY TO GO! AN AMAZING FEAT!!!! iNCREDIBLE.

EVERYONE IS TOTALLY AWESOME, I AM SO PROUD OF EVERYONE AND YOU ALL SHOULD BE PROUD OF YOURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ilovecats711 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 09:46 PM   #923

ticktok will become famous soon enough

I was out all day... and just got home .. I'm the only one with access and we are officially at 5211 codes as of right now!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!
That is so cool
ticktok is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 09:48 PM   #924
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by ilovecats711
HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAY TO GO! AN AMAZING FEAT!!!! iNCREDIBLE.

EVERYONE IS TOTALLY AWESOME, I AM SO PROUD OF EVERYONE AND YOU ALL SHOULD BE PROUD OF YOURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As am I!! You should all be very proud, it's really awe-inspiring what our community can do when we band together!!!
Justin is offline Male
Old 04-03-2010, 09:49 PM   #925
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Wow, you guys are unbelieveable! I have no idea if I'll ever end up with one, but all of you who could get the codes are awesome. Thank you for thinking of others.
VeronicaGee is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 09:49 PM   #926
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Secret Ninja
WHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE TOATAL HAS BEEN REACHED! xD
I ain't stopping. WI membership is almost 86,000 people. With about 5,000 codes, that means only 5.8% of the membership get one dress. 1 in 17.24 are good odds, but let's make it even better.
Jackal is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 09:50 PM   #927
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by outinthesun2003
Hahahah! When I first got my WW account he wasnt into it. Then I got him to "help" me on one of my spare accounts because I needed KC. Now he is addicted to saving up KC, room decorating and trading for things for me. AND he cooks, cleans, does dishes & laundry.
Wow, do you think maybe you could talk to Ganz and have him as the POTM for say, June????
That is soooo cool. Good for you!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Jackal
No guys, unless ALL the Canadians sending codes to WI are posting their totals here, and unless someone is completely geeking out by going through the whole thread and adding up ALL of everyone's totals...the only people who could possibly know how many codes WI has acquired are the people who have access to the WI admin email account. And clearly, they're not telling.

However, I can tell you that I'm up to about 680 now. And still going.

P.S. I too have a Webkinz-playing husband. They're very nice to have. He hasn't once complained about this code thing. In fact, if he wasn't practically asleep in the chair in front of me after being on his feet for an 8-hour shift followed by a grocery shopping expedition, I would ask him if he were willing to get in on the code-generation action, too!
Love it!!! I am picturing him asleep in the chair
View Post Originally Posted by ilovecats711
Ok I am offically sick and jealous now! lol (does he have a brother )
TOOOOOO FUNNY!!!
View Post Originally Posted by ticktok
My darn cat keeps getting in the way, she is laying on my desk
Mine keeps doing that too! He is always laying on my arms as they are stretched to the keyboard...I keep moving it back, and he keeps taking up more room. Makes it very difficult to type but, hey, we love our pets, and should never push them aside for our virtual ones!!!!
Okay, just over an hour to go folks, I wonder how we're dooooing. I am having so much trouble reading the security codes now...everything is a blurrrrr....
Old 04-03-2010, 09:50 PM   #928
Happy to be back!
Gift Guru

SarahN is a creator of wonder
SarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonder

WOOOOHOOOOO!!! Thanks so much for letting us know Justin!!! Congrats everyone on hitting our 5000!!! Party!!! Party!!! Party!!!

I am still going to keep on clicking though to the end!!! YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
SarahN is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 09:51 PM   #929

ticktok will become famous soon enough

As am I!! You should all be very proud, it's really awe-inspiring what our community can do when we band together!!!
Proud Canadian`s, that`s us for sure. When we come together as a group in webkinzinsider we can all be proud
ticktok is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 09:52 PM   #930
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Wow, that's great! Okay folks, we have to get to 6,000 before midnight. Come on, we can do it!!!!! Let's give it a try...
Closed

Tags
all the single ladies!, bluey is here to help!, bluey wuz here!, can i have tim bits too?, canadians rock for this, eh?, go canucks go, misspuppy was here!!, sarocks7 wuz here!, thank you neighbors!, thanks everyone!! <33, thanks friends in canada!, the squeakuel rules!!!!, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here!, yam was here!, your welcome, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: