Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-03-2010, 09:15 PM   #891
ishin I was a gifted
Webkinz :)

eeclipse will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

YUM! Looks delicious. Thanks again, everyone!!
eeclipse is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2010, 09:16 PM   #892

ticktok will become famous soon enough

The only way husbands get it is if you place the dots very close together. Got to get back to work, I would love to know how many we have so far. It will be interesting to see how webkinzinsider deals with all these codes. I hope they have lots of help.
ticktok is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 09:19 PM   #893
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok you guys are killing me, and now I'm going to make a pot of coffee lol And who ever that stinker was who put that tag in there has had me craving bacon for a while!
ilovecats711 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 09:20 PM   #894

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
Coffee, anyone?
Click the image to open in full size.
No thanks, I like hot chocolate.

Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 09:20 PM   #895
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzMom28
Just popping in between playing Home Before Dark to say You Canadians ROCK!! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart!! Like someone else said I wish I could wait on you and get you coffee and snacks or something to help. But being just south of the border all I can do to help is keep playing the communal contest to give back to you all!! Bless each and every one of you, you are truly appreciated and totally amazing!! Hugs & love to you all!!

~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You
And a big thank you for your support!!! We're trying the best we can for everyone.

View Post Originally Posted by jazzinmarch
can't... type... any... more...
The security code numbers have made me cross-eyed, I'm exhausted!... for the next 10 minutes at least
I love helping! Wonder how high it is, and WHOSE job is it to go through all the emails and enter the codes??? Now THEY have a huge job in front of them!!! And there's no short cut for that!
Thanks for all your hard efforts. They are very much appreciated by everyone!!! Truly!! Each outfit will bring a smile to one person's face!

View Post Originally Posted by Secret Ninja
Thanks Webkinzmom, seeing these posts make me much happier And when I'm happier I enter codes faster.
I'm with you Ninja on that, I'm just finding the codes are so blurry I have to enter them 3 times now!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by fluffy1131996
I know! I don't think I could go through them all! (This is for who ever has to go through them all)
Hehehehe, we've at least given them email addresses to bring some humour to the situation
View Post Originally Posted by jazzinmarch
Coffee? Did you say Coffee? Um, YES, I will take a virtual cup of that sweet joe! LOL -
I'm glad we have a support team on here, it DOES help keep me going - my husband completely doesn't get it...
I know, just shaking the head and walking away right???? That's what mine does.

Hehe, take a short break!

My bet is that all the mods and admins can see the emails and help enter all the codes as a team.

I was reading the posts under this thing where you tipe (sorry, too much tiping, forgetting how to spell ) when I read a post where it said we have less then two hours, I spotted in mid-post and clicked the other tab to enter two more codes.
Good point!!

View Post Originally Posted by ilovecats711
Do Husbands ever get it? lol Keep up the good work everyone!! BLESS YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE!!!

GO CANADA GO CANADA!!!!!!!
Ah, some apparently do, but I don't have one of those Thanks for your support!!! CJ
Old 04-03-2010, 09:21 PM   #896
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

No thanks, I like hot chocolate.

oooh! HOT CHOCOLATE!!!!
Sorry, hyper momment there.
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 09:23 PM   #897
Gift Guru

outinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonder

You know I have to admit my husband is on the cheering side of this one. He has a WW account and was looking forward to getting the dresses for me.

We are both sitting here playing home before dark trying to help the best we can!
outinthesun2003 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 09:24 PM   #898
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Great job so far guys!! Can't wait till we find out how much codes you guys donated!!

(Anyone want milk and oreos?)
Old 04-03-2010, 09:25 PM   #899
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Yum!!!! Boy, if this thing didn't end at midnight, I'd be all over that chocolate, or coffee, or both together....mmmmmmm. yummy. Thanks for the pics everyone. Now, back to clicking, hi ho, hi ho, it's 90 minutes to go hehehehehehe CJ
Old 04-03-2010, 09:26 PM   #900
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by outinthesun2003
You know I have to admit my husband is on the cheering side of this one. He has a WW account and was looking forward to getting the dresses for me.

We are both sitting here playing home before dark trying to help the best we can!
That is so cool!!!! Thanks so much OITS for all of your support posts, and thank hubby for us too!!!! He sounds like a good one CJ
Closed

Tags
all the single ladies!, bluey is here to help!, bluey wuz here!, can i have tim bits too?, canadians rock for this, eh?, go canucks go, misspuppy was here!!, sarocks7 wuz here!, thank you neighbors!, thanks everyone!! <33, thanks friends in canada!, the squeakuel rules!!!!, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here!, yam was here!, your welcome, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: