Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 02:55 PM   #81
dprice28
Webkinz :)

dprice28 is just really nicedprice28 is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

Dear WI: You guys are ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!
dprice28 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 02:55 PM   #82
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

but it is very nice of the candian members thank you so much!It is super nice of you! You guys Rock!!!!!
webkinzro is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 02:56 PM   #83
Brooklyn101 is on a distinguished road

Sent you a few emails.
Brooklyn101 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 02:58 PM   #84

yajeulb is sweet stuff
yajeulb is sweet stuffyajeulb is sweet stuffyajeulb is sweet stuffyajeulb is sweet stuffyajeulb is sweet stuff

Sent you six emails and will try and send more later.
yajeulb is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 03:00 PM   #85

valana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clown

sent a bunch .... will send more soon
valana is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 03:01 PM   #86
dprice28

dprice28 is just really nicedprice28 is just really nice

Default !

View Post Originally Posted by dprice28
Dear WI: You guys are ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!

AND ALL OF THE CANADIAN MEMBERS WHO HAVE DONATED!

dprice28 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 03:03 PM   #87
WackyMomKinz
Gifted

WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine
WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine

how often is the WIGIFTZ friend requests checked? I have some dresses to send and I need to get offline asap, you know real life is once again interfering with my webkinz
Old 04-02-2010, 03:04 PM   #88
I always knew I was
Gifted

jesusfreek4ever is just really nicejesusfreek4ever is just really nice

I just finished watching that movie for the first time. It was really good, and now I am very glad for this contest! Thank you Canadians and WI!
jesusfreek4ever is offline Male
Old 04-02-2010, 03:07 PM   #89

kinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of light

Can someone rerun the email address next time there is an open to all click to win? I would have gladly sent stuff onb, but ran out at the time!

Thanks to all and enjoy your weekend
kinznewbie is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 03:12 PM   #90

kkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective socks

That is awesome news, thank you to all of our generous Canadian friends!
kkww05 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
all the single ladies!, bluey is here to help!, bluey wuz here!, can i have tim bits too?, canadians rock for this, eh?, go canucks go, misspuppy was here!!, sarocks7 wuz here!, thank you neighbors!, thanks everyone!! <33, thanks friends in canada!, the squeakuel rules!!!!, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here!, yam was here!, your welcome, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: