Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-03-2010, 09:04 PM   #881
WebkinzMom1028
Webkinz :)

WebkinzMom28 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

Just popping in between playing Home Before Dark to say You Canadians ROCK!! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart!! Like someone else said I wish I could wait on you and get you coffee and snacks or something to help. But being just south of the border all I can do to help is keep playing the communal contest to give back to you all!! Bless each and every one of you, you are truly appreciated and totally amazing!! Hugs & love to you all!!

~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~
WebkinzMom28 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2010, 09:04 PM   #882
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

can't... type... any... more...
The security code numbers have made me cross-eyed, I'm exhausted!... for the next 10 minutes at least
I love helping! Wonder how high it is, and WHOSE job is it to go through all the emails and enter the codes??? Now THEY have a huge job in front of them!!! And there's no short cut for that!
jazzinmarch is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 09:06 PM   #883

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzMom28
Just popping in between playing Home Before Dark to say You Canadians ROCK!! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart!! Like someone else said I wish I could wait on you and get you coffee and snacks or something to help. But being just south of the border all I can do to help is keep playing the communal contest to give back to you all!! Bless each and every one of you, you are truly appreciated and totally amazing!! Hugs & love to you all!!

~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~
Thanks Webkinzmom, seeing these posts make me much happier And when I'm happier I enter codes faster.
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 09:06 PM   #884
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by SarahN
LOL!! I just love this little guy : I always laugh when I see him! I was keeping track of my names at first too, just in case but then when I saw Justin's post to just mash the keyboard for an address (I think those were his words, please forgive me if I got it wrong, my brain after all is a little right now!). So I changed my tactic to just follow his wise advice!! I was keeping track of my numbers too but then I hit 200 and thought I'd stop as it was tiring my eyes going back and forth and back and forth... I must be getting old! I don't really need to know how much I have contributed I just need to keep on clicking away!!

You must be very organized to keep track of your entries that way! Kudos to you!! And it's really great that you know exactly where you stand in your numbers!! And I can see that it be a real sense of personal motivation for you too! My motivation is my chocolate!!!

I really feel that we will hit and surpass that 5000!! I hope... I hope... I hope!!

Ok enough typing for me... back to clicking!!!
Happy clicking Sarah, yes target numbers are a great motivation for me. That's what helps through the long process of trash grabbing in the park
View Post Originally Posted by ticktok
I`ll just keep clicking away
Keep it up ticktok!!!!!! Everyone appreciates the efforts sooooo much, you have no idea.
View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
Time to click away!
Yuppers, click, clicking away, click, clicking away....oops sorry, before your time Paul Simon...enough said Keep up the great work!!!!
View Post Originally Posted by bluey1998
Sweet! This is coming along just awesome!! But for a day now I've been doing so many and as much as I can;; I think I ought to take a rest and leave the rest onto you other Canadians! After a big day of clicking on those ads I am truly tired. Good luck to all!!

I wonder what the totals are now
Thanks bluey for all that you have done!!!! It is appreciated by so many that can't get a dress. You're wonderul!!!
View Post Originally Posted by alleine
I'm baaaaack... and I've hit 500!
Haha...my dear Alleine, I know you are a sweetheart, and you probably hit 500 before you left, but you just wanted me to get there first. You are a darling!!!!!!!!
Now, are we on for 600????? Let me know quick as we only have less than 2 hours to go
Old 04-03-2010, 09:07 PM   #885
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by jazzinmarch
The security code numbers have made me cross-eyed, I'm exhausted!... for the next 10 minutes at least
I love helping! Wonder how high it is, and WHOSE job is it to go through all the emails and enter the codes??? Now THEY have a huge job in front of them!!! And there's no short cut for that!
I know! I don't think I could go through them all! (This is for who ever has to go through them all)
fluffy113 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 09:07 PM   #886
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzMom28
Just popping in between playing Home Before Dark to say You Canadians ROCK!! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart!! Like someone else said I wish I could wait on you and get you coffee and snacks or something to help.
Coffee? Did you say Coffee? Um, YES, I will take a virtual cup of that sweet joe! LOL -
I'm glad we have a support team on here, it DOES help keep me going - my husband completely doesn't get it...
jazzinmarch is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 09:11 PM   #887

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by jazzinmarch
Hehe, take a short break!

My bet is that all the mods and admins can see the emails and help enter all the codes as a team.

I was reading the posts under this thing where you tipe (sorry, too much tiping, forgetting how to spell ) when I read a post where it said we have less then two hours, I spotted in mid-post and clicked the other tab to enter two more codes.
Old 04-03-2010, 09:11 PM   #888
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

Do Husbands ever get it? lol Keep up the good work everyone!! BLESS YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE!!!

GO CANADA GO CANADA!!!!!!!
ilovecats711 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 09:14 PM   #889

After I get some hot cocoa or maybe milk, im entering codes like crazy again!
Old 04-03-2010, 09:14 PM   #890
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Coffee, anyone?
Click the image to open in full size.
mickey26 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
all the single ladies!, bluey is here to help!, bluey wuz here!, can i have tim bits too?, canadians rock for this, eh?, go canucks go, misspuppy was here!!, sarocks7 wuz here!, thank you neighbors!, thanks everyone!! <33, thanks friends in canada!, the squeakuel rules!!!!, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here!, yam was here!, your welcome, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: