Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-03-2010, 08:44 PM   #861
Happy to be back!
Gift Guru

SarahN is a creator of wonder
SarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Cool, glad to hear you're still clicking. I figure we average about 50 an hour, so if you look at your time, you can figure it out. I just am one of those people who keep track of stuff, so I wrote down each name I used, just in case...I know but that's how my brain works and I have to number things, so I have a target...I know that's the only reason I know what I did. I'm sure you're probably there too just didnt' pay attention to the number!
Great work everyone, I sure hope we hit and surpass 5,000!!!! We have less than 3 hours left...

LOL!! I just love this little guy : I always laugh when I see him! I was keeping track of my names at first too, just in case but then when I saw Justin's post to just mash the keyboard for an address (I think those were his words, please forgive me if I got it wrong, my brain after all is a little right now!). So I changed my tactic to just follow his wise advice!! I was keeping track of my numbers too but then I hit 200 and thought I'd stop as it was tiring my eyes going back and forth and back and forth... I must be getting old! I don't really need to know how much I have contributed I just need to keep on clicking away!!

You must be very organized to keep track of your entries that way! Kudos to you!! And it's really great that you know exactly where you stand in your numbers!! And I can see that it be a real sense of personal motivation for you too! My motivation is my chocolate!!!

I really feel that we will hit and surpass that 5000!! I hope... I hope... I hope!!

Ok enough typing for me... back to clicking!!!
SarahN is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2010, 08:44 PM   #862
Webkinz :)

ticktok will become famous soon enough

I`ll just keep clicking away
ticktok is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 08:46 PM   #863
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Time to click away!
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 08:46 PM   #864
I'm back to a

bluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guide

Sweet! This is coming along just awesome!! But for a day now I've been doing so many and as much as I can;; I think I ought to take a rest and leave the rest onto you other Canadians! After a big day of clicking on those ads I am truly tired. Good luck to all!!

I wonder what the totals are now
bluey1998 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 08:47 PM   #865
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

I'm baaaaack... and I've hit 500!
alleine is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 08:48 PM   #866
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Secret Ninja
I put in 'alvinandthechipmucksthesqueakquel' and it worked.
View Post Originally Posted by fluffy1131996
Lol! xD
Too funny. Don't you find that the longer the email address, the longer it takes to process?
I found that. I was going through my golf clubs, yup, I did, and yes typing seveniron@ took so much longer to process than 7iron
Okay, I'm in loonie land for sure now...but hanging out as long as I can, clicking a few more, when I can focus and waiting to see our end tally...... please, we want to know how we are doing and if we have to put it in overdrive....well we are all in in high gear, don't think we aren't doing everything we can for you, but there is sain, overdrive, and crazy!!!
Old 04-03-2010, 08:49 PM   #867
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

You all are still keeping up the pace and going strong. WAY TO GO! Your in the home stretch now.
I did pop in the trading room and found an amazing nice person who let me have a green one for a very reasonable price! They must have been Canadian and understood the situation. As soon as I got it I sent it right over to my mom. I am teaching her about WI but she isn't a member yet so she won't be here to participate in the contest. I know she will be so surprised! After that I tried to get one for myself but think I'll just wait for the contest and enter or hope I can get one from the GE. People are now demanding ears, shutters, endangered, panda slide, long retired, and the like. It makes my stomach turn and I hope some poor little kids don't get taken for a ride.
ilovecats711 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 08:53 PM   #868
Happy to be back!
Gift Guru

SarahN is a creator of wonder
SarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by rickyfox
62 and still going but I was just wondering is my computer slow? I can only get 30 codes per hr.What is the average for others. Just wondering
Any suggestions on how I could speed up my computer I really would like to do more than this. Well got to get back at it only have 3 hrs left. And thanks to all for loving thoughts
What you are doing is great!! This isn't a race, just do what you can! And that is awesome!!

You wanted suggestions to go faster well this is the way I am doing things: First off I have cap locks on and just click refresh on the screen until I see the chippettes add then click on them and just type anything like: NBKJSDGFP908FH then I paste "@webkinzinsider.com" beside it. the first time I entered an address I copied the @webkinzinsider.com part and now I just paste it to save time. then I enter the number 3 then the security code which has to be in CAPS (that's why I keep my Caps lock on all the time) and that's about it. I hit refresh and start all over again.

Hope that helps!
SarahN is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 08:55 PM   #869
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

I wonder what the total is now...
fluffy113 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 08:56 PM   #870
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by ilovecats711
You all are still keeping up the pace and going strong. WAY TO GO! Your in the home stretch now.
I did pop in the trading room and found an amazing nice person who let me have a green one for a very reasonable price! They must have been Canadian and understood the situation. As soon as I got it I sent it right over to my mom. I am teaching her about WI but she isn't a member yet so she won't be here to participate in the contest. I know she will be so surprised! After that I tried to get one for myself but think I'll just wait for the contest and enter or hope I can get one from the GE. People are now demanding ears, shutters, endangered, panda slide, long retired, and the like. It makes my stomach turn and I hope some poor little kids don't get taken for a ride.
I'm so glad you got one from a nice person. I hate the trade room...don't go there at all. I can't believe people (I hope not Canadians, and I sure hope the world doesn't blame us all, but it is the logical explanation for who is trading with you) sorry, had to add that. My stomach turned when I read this. I just wish all people would be fair. I'm sure you'll make out fine in the GE CJ
Closed

Tags
all the single ladies!, bluey is here to help!, bluey wuz here!, can i have tim bits too?, canadians rock for this, eh?, go canucks go, misspuppy was here!!, sarocks7 wuz here!, thank you neighbors!, thanks everyone!! <33, thanks friends in canada!, the squeakuel rules!!!!, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here!, yam was here!, your welcome, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: