Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-03-2010, 08:00 PM   #821
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

View Post Originally Posted by ilovecats711
I just wanted to pop in and tell you all THANK YOU again. I just can't say it enough!!! I wish I could serve all of you coffee and a yummy snack while your hard at work! Everyone is doing such an amazing job!!! Incredible, Outstanding, Amazing, Kind, Wonderful, Caring, Family!!!
I would love to do something nice for all of you!!
And CJ huge thumb up to you! You have gotten so many codes, and seem to be like team captain and pep squad all rolled into one lol.
Ah shucks, thanks so much! Just trying to get everyone on the happy side of the situation Yippy!!! I just hit the 500 mark. I have to say I am proud that I did that. Now, I have 3 hours left....how many more can I do....how many more can we do as a team?????? Who's still here entering codes like crazy! Can we pass that 5,000 mark?????
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2010, 08:01 PM   #822
Happy to be back!
Gift Guru

SarahN is a creator of wonder
SarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Panic attack over....back working......oh soooo close
LOL!!! Glad to see all is good!!
SarahN is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 08:02 PM   #823
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

canadians don't just rock, they roll! LOL
wyatt061 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 08:03 PM   #824
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Hey Everyone!!

I have been entering codes all day and I think I am done!! My back is killing me and I am seeing double. My shoulders feel like they have had a real workout! Unfortunately this workout was sustained with chocolate and coffee so no chance of weight loss.

It has been fun!! Great work everyone! Hopefully many will enjoy the fruits of our labours!!
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 08:04 PM   #825
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by nursemommy7578
are these outfits gone? i'm canadian and cant find anything on my account!!

help!!
NurseMommy, welcome to . You have to go to the webkinznewz website and then look for the chipette ad. It is on the right hand side of the page, about the second one down.
You have to click on that and it will take you to a contest entry form. There you fill in the form, make sure you tick the "read the rules", enter a vaild email address (you can only enter once per email address) then you anwer the math question "3" and then enter the security code. ALL IN CAPS. You can do this once for every email address you have.
Good luck and let us know if you need any further assistance CJ
Old 04-03-2010, 08:05 PM   #826
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by wyatt061
canadians don't just rock, they roll! LOL
I love rock 'n roll, put another dime in the jukebox baby....hehehehe Thanks eh

Last edited by ConchyJane; 04-03-2010 at 08:09 PM.. Reason: add
Old 04-03-2010, 08:08 PM   #827
Happy to be back!
Gift Guru

SarahN is a creator of wonder
SarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Ah shucks, thanks so much! Just trying to get everyone on the happy side of the situation Yippy!!! I just hit the 500 mark. I have to say I am proud that I did that. Now, I have 3 hours left....how many more can I do....how many more can we do as a team?????? Who's still here entering codes like crazy! Can we pass that 5,000 mark?????
Congrats on hitting 500!!! You should be very proud of your accomplishment!!! I don't know how many I've gotten but I have spent several hours on it too so I know it's a good number! I know we will get the 5000 mark!! In any event I am going to keep on clicking until midnight.
SarahN is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 08:08 PM   #828
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

I have been to canada and we are thinking of going again. I wonder if i were to yell "thanks WI canadians for the chipmunk dresses!"when we go if people would call me crazy. I would go up to random people and tell them thanks for the dresses. They might make me leave. . . . . . . Thanks guys/girls for the dresses. ( i might as well say it here where you all understand me and don't think i am crazy for saying it)
wyatt061 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 08:09 PM   #829
Webkinz :)

ticktok will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by nursemommy7578
i'm not finding anything! this is so unfair!!
try typing in Chipettes – Webkinz Newz – Webkinz Information
ticktok is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 08:09 PM   #830
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

As you are making up all these email addresses are you wondering if anyone is seeing what you are entering. As I became more and more delirious I was coming up with some pretty strange addresses LOL!!
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
all the single ladies!, bluey is here to help!, bluey wuz here!, can i have tim bits too?, canadians rock for this, eh?, go canucks go, misspuppy was here!!, sarocks7 wuz here!, thank you neighbors!, thanks everyone!! <33, thanks friends in canada!, the squeakuel rules!!!!, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here!, yam was here!, your welcome, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: