Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-03-2010, 07:07 PM   #801
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

View Post Originally Posted by alleine
450 and counting now!

Thanks for all the non-Canadians raising the bar in the Communal Contest, halfway and rising!
Wow, great for you!!! I think you're going to beat me to the 500 mark!!! Good for you. I have to work harder
[QUOTE=~KinzQueen~;18943275]
View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane

Lol Thanks! Those security codes are getting tricky aren't they!
Yes, I'm finding I'm having to re-enter quite a few as everything is a BLURRRRRR!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzluv1
Hi!

Thanks for the Generousity (Not sure i spelled that right) But yeah thxs that was kind of you guys to donate them, and wow! we reached like 2900! And i want to thx all of you!

thxs a million!
Thanks for the support. We are all in high gear trying to get as many as we can in the next four hours
View Post Originally Posted by WebCats139
Easter morning for me over on the other side of the world, so I'm soon off until just after noon. But I'll be back at the communal contest for the rest of the afternoon/evening!

Thanks to you in the GWN (Great White North, eh?) for everything you're doing for the rest of us! I wanted to send you some homemade peanut butter cookies to help give you strength, but the image size was too big. So instead I did a search for Tim Horton's (which I'd never heard of before) and hope it'll do to tide you over!!!

Go Canada!
Mmmmmmmm peanut butter cookies....drool, drool, drool. Yes, Tim Horton's is special here. He was a Canadian NHL hockey player, who was playing for Buffalo and died in a car accident on the way back up the Queen Elizabeth Way Highway (QEW) to go home after a game. His name lives on through a coffe chain that his family maintained in his name that he had started. Thanks for your yummy support!!!
View Post Originally Posted by Baby_G
Wow our fellow Canadian members are so genorous. Thanks, you guys!
We are doing what we can in these last few hours!!! CJ
View Post Originally Posted by ~KinzQueen~
Hey Everyone,

i just came up with a strategy for this that works for me (it might not work for you though, that's okay). What I'm doing is I click on the ad, and then move it to the side, then I refresh the page, click on the ad and move it to the side. I keep doing this until I have a line or stack of ads on the screen. Then I turn on my show, and start filling them out. This way you don't have to refresh the page in between, there fore saving your sanity (at least saving mine, you might not like doing this). It doesn't technically save time (same amount of clicks), but this way you can kind of get on a roll of doing one task at a time... I hope that makes sense lol. I just though I'd throw it out there anyway.
I should get back to filling out these ads!

~KinzQueen~
Wow, that is very good! I'm just doing one at a time over and over and over again.... Just kidding, I am slower as I have to focus on those codes that are soooooo blurrrrrryyyyyyy now
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2010, 07:13 PM   #802
OST
Webkinz :)

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

I don't know if I'll beat you to 500 CJ, I'm out to the real world for a while. Will update you when I get back, and hopefully there will be an updated total by then! Happy hunting!
alleine is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 07:16 PM   #803
I'm back to a

bluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guide

How is everyone with their totals today? We could get the goal, I've been out on Webkinznewz all day looking for those ads I'm checking in on this thread every few hours I can
bluey1998 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 07:19 PM   #804
wabbitslayer77 / 78

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

I don't know if I'll beat you to 500 CJ, I'm out to the real world for a while. Will update you when I get back, and hopefully there will be an updated total by then! Happy hunting!
have you guys been all day to get 500 codes?

i've only done 12 so far, its so nice in southern ontario that being inside is just wrong,
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 07:21 PM   #805
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

Just checking in again to say you are all doing an awesome job! I know you're probably feeling like this - - but you're in the final stretch now! Well, I'm off to play another game of home before dark!
magicw is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 07:22 PM   #806
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Oh and you were ready to take over the lead laps....oh so close.....I bet you're ahead right now. Hopefully I'm still awake when you get back. Thanks for all your hard work and I'm glad you're enjoying real life CJ
Old 04-03-2010, 07:26 PM   #807
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by bluey1998
How is everyone with their totals today? We could get the goal, I've been out on Webkinznewz all day looking for those ads I'm checking in on this thread every few hours I can
Totals are doing great! We haven't had an update on overall since before noon so we don't know how the greater picture is looking.

View Post Originally Posted by wabbitslayer77
have you guys been all day to get 500 codes?
Yesterday and today...

i've only done 12 so far, its so nice in southern ontario that being inside is just wrong,
I oh so know how nice it is here....I've had the windows open and the sun shining in on my all day while on my lap top in the kitchen

View Post Originally Posted by magicw
Just checking in again to say you are all doing an awesome job! I know you're probably feeling like this - - but you're in the final stretch now! Well, I'm off to play another game of home before dark!
Great for all of you playing the home before dark game while the rest of do what we can do here. Best of luck!!!!
Old 04-03-2010, 07:28 PM   #808
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

I've got it down to 20 seconds per code... but I can't hold that pace for long.

I've got 2 PCs - one for sending codes and one for watching Whose Line is it anyway reruns....keeps me smiling - last night I got to watch 3 episodes of West Wing.
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 07:31 PM   #809
Happy to be back!
Gift Guru

SarahN is a creator of wonder
SarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonder

Hey guys I'm back!! I've been back for a little while since 7:45 PM and have been clicking away but in between clicks I have been catching up on the posts!! I see you guys have been hard at work!! Thanks for keeping the fire going!! I know we will hit the 5000!! I'm sure of it!! I even entered a code of letsget5000@webkinzinsider.com! and it worked! We will get there I know it!!

Thanks so much also to all the other great WI members that are helping us all out with the communal challenge!! I know you will do it too!! Thanks so very much!!
And as my awesome fellow clickers have been saying... it's now my turn to say: "Hi Ho Hi Ho, it's off to click I go!!!"...
SarahN is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 07:35 PM   #810

ticktok will become famous soon enough

Anyone know what number we are, For those of you who do not know Tim Horton`s is all across Canada and is well known as having the best coffee. We have even sent some to our troops overseas so they can feel at home.
ticktok is offline Female
Closed

Tags
all the single ladies!, bluey is here to help!, bluey wuz here!, can i have tim bits too?, canadians rock for this, eh?, go canucks go, misspuppy was here!!, sarocks7 wuz here!, thank you neighbors!, thanks everyone!! <33, thanks friends in canada!, the squeakuel rules!!!!, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here!, yam was here!, your welcome, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: