Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-03-2010, 06:29 PM   #791
e in DwarfWithdrawal
Webkinz :)

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

Great job everyone.

Just to let you know, many are doing their bit in the communal contest for you,
so don't worry about that at all.
Currently at 50%. Hope for 75% or more by midnight, since tomorrow will
be so busy for so many.

Thank you all again.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2010, 06:29 PM   #792
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

[QUOTE=ConchyJane;18943215]
View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
Do we have an update on the code count???
Thank You

Hi, no Canon, we haven't had a tally in ages. We just have to keep working hard...maybe it's not very good so they don't want to discourage us.

Welcome back! We need all the help we can get. Security codes are getting more blurry by the minute Have fun!!! CJ
I'm sure it's awesome!!!
Old 04-03-2010, 06:31 PM   #793
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

[QUOTE=canonymous;18943223]
View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
I'm sure it's awesome!!!
Let's hope so!!!! Positive thinking. After this, I think I'm going to take a vacation....Coral Cove here I come...raffle back yippy!!!! CJ
Old 04-03-2010, 06:32 PM   #794
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

450 and counting now!

Thanks for all the non-Canadians raising the bar in the Communal Contest, halfway and rising!
alleine is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 06:33 PM   #795

~KinzQueen~ has a spectacular aura about

[QUOTE=ConchyJane;18943215]
View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
Do we have an update on the code count???
Thank You

Hi, no Canon, we haven't had a tally in ages. We just have to keep working hard...maybe it's not very good so they don't want to discourage us.

Welcome back! We need all the help we can get. Security codes are getting more blurry by the minute Have fun!!! CJ
Lol Thanks! Those security codes are getting tricky aren't they!
~KinzQueen~ is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 06:46 PM   #796
bgum10

webkinzluv1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi!

Thanks for the Generousity (Not sure i spelled that right) But yeah thxs that was kind of you guys to donate them, and wow! we reached like 2900! And i want to thx all of you!

thxs a million!
webkinzluv1 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 06:47 PM   #797
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

Easter morning for me over on the other side of the world, so I'm soon off until just after noon. But I'll be back at the communal contest for the rest of the afternoon/evening!

Thanks to you in the GWN (Great White North, eh?) for everything you're doing for the rest of us! I wanted to send you some homemade peanut butter cookies to help give you strength, but the image size was too big. So instead I did a search for Tim Horton's (which I'd never heard of before) and hope it'll do to tide you over!!!

Go Canada!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgsandwich-soup-coffee-and-ice-cream.jpg (224.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpgfounders-fave-and-coffee.jpg (214.3 KB, 3 views)
WebCats139 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 06:49 PM   #798
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

Wow our fellow Canadian members are so genorous. Thanks, you guys!
Old 04-03-2010, 06:51 PM   #799

~KinzQueen~ has a spectacular aura about

Hey Everyone,

i just came up with a strategy for this that works for me (it might not work for you though, that's okay). What I'm doing is I click on the ad, and then move it to the side, then I refresh the page, click on the ad and move it to the side. I keep doing this until I have a line or stack of ads on the screen. Then I turn on my show, and start filling them out. This way you don't have to refresh the page in between, there fore saving your sanity (at least saving mine, you might not like doing this). It doesn't technically save time (same amount of clicks), but this way you can kind of get on a roll of doing one task at a time... I hope that makes sense lol. I just though I'd throw it out there anyway.
I should get back to filling out these ads!

~KinzQueen~
~KinzQueen~ is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 06:59 PM   #800
rickyfox

rickyfox is just really nicerickyfox is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by SoccerSlave
Great job everyone.

Just to let you know, many are doing their bit in the communal contest for you,
so don't worry about that at all.
Currently at 50%. Hope for 75% or more by midnight, since tomorrow will
be so busy for so many.

Thank you all again.
This is great to know that our Amarican friends will take care of the communal contest for us While we Canadians get as many Chipette codes as we can for I am up to 35 and counting I will go at it for the rest of the night, now that I have figured out how to do it, This is fun.
Closed

Tags
all the single ladies!, bluey is here to help!, bluey wuz here!, can i have tim bits too?, canadians rock for this, eh?, go canucks go, misspuppy was here!!, sarocks7 wuz here!, thank you neighbors!, thanks everyone!! <33, thanks friends in canada!, the squeakuel rules!!!!, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here!, yam was here!, your welcome, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: