Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-03-2010, 05:11 PM   #761
Webkinz :)

~KinzQueen~ has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

View Post Originally Posted by Secret Ninja
Yeah,same here. I entered four of my own emails and I only got two green and two pink outfits.
I used all three of my emails, my sisters two, and my dads and now have two of each a least (i think lol). But I found the green one to be really hard to get!
~KinzQueen~ is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2010, 05:13 PM   #762

4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light

I want to remind u guys to keep posting ur fav memory of WI so we can get 333333 in the thread
4chocolate7 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 05:13 PM   #763
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by angelofharlem
Row Row Row your boat gently down the stream
merrily merrily merrily merrily life is but a dream

heeheehee

sending more codes LOL
Too funny love the songs!!!!!
View Post Originally Posted by ~KinzQueen~
lol If I see one more security code I think I'll freak out! Just kidding, but anyway, I can't believe how many you guys are doing! I've probably done about 50 , but you guys have done hundreds ! I'm crazy busy today, but I'll try to fit in as many as I can before tonight!
That's wonderful! Some of us just don't have all those other things to do this weekend, so it's working out fine. Everyone appreciates every piece for sure! That's BIG!!!!
View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
Thank you for the offer! That is very sweet of you!
But I think I'll be fine.
Oh speaking of, HNIC is coming on in 15 minutes, pre game, and don't you dare miss it!!! Another Cherryism
As Don Cherry would say, what a trooper, good old Canadian peep!!!!!
Keep up the great work everyone! CJ
Old 04-03-2010, 05:14 PM   #764
mytaz12

Hello! I just got back from our first family vacation! I have discovered that this awesome new contest is for Canadians only. I was going to get all three outfits for me and my sister. So that would be six outfits in all. Two of each costume. I noticed that you are all saving the codes. What are you going to do with all of them? How are we going to get our costumes? We would really like them bad. Could someone help us. Please? THANKS!
Old 04-03-2010, 05:15 PM   #765
judypelle

judypelle is an unknown quantity at this point

ok i just did it a bunch of times i really hope it helps!!!!!
judypelle is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 05:16 PM   #766
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by mytaz12
Hello! I just got back from our first family vacation! I have discovered that this awesome new contest is for Canadians only. I was going to get all three outfits for me and my sister. So that would be six outfits in all. Two of each costume. I noticed that you are all saving the codes. What are you going to do with all of them? How are we going to get our costumes? We would really like them bad. Could someone help us. Please? THANKS!
Welcome back from vacation! will be holding a contest for everyone to enter to try and win the costumes. Make sure you watch for it and enter! Good luck. CJ
Old 04-03-2010, 05:17 PM   #767
mytaz12

How will I be able to get the ones you are all saving?
Old 04-03-2010, 05:17 PM   #768
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by judypelle
ok i just did it a bunch of times i really hope it helps!!!!!
Thanks Judy and welcome!!!! Every dress helps get them to our friends that can't. Thanks so much! It is very much appreciated by all. CJ
Old 04-03-2010, 05:18 PM   #769
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by mytaz12
How will I be able to get the ones you are all saving?
Answered you above...there will be a contest for you to enter CJ
Old 04-03-2010, 05:19 PM   #770
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing Job Everyone!!!!! Words can't explain how awesome you all are and how much we all appreciate all your hard work and effort!!!!!
This is just a thought but.....I'm thinking they may not tell us what number you are up to anymore until the contest is over and then release a number that will really blow our minds!
ilovecats711 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
all the single ladies!, bluey is here to help!, bluey wuz here!, can i have tim bits too?, canadians rock for this, eh?, go canucks go, misspuppy was here!!, sarocks7 wuz here!, thank you neighbors!, thanks everyone!! <33, thanks friends in canada!, the squeakuel rules!!!!, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here!, yam was here!, your welcome, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: