Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-03-2010, 03:48 PM   #731

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

You all are doing a fantastic job. Thank you SO very much.

I am off to pay some more games for the community contest!
CheekyDB is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2010, 03:53 PM   #732
duwang gang
Webkinz :)

luree611 has disabled reputation

WOW so many generous Canadians! so many codes!
Old 04-03-2010, 03:59 PM   #733
est of Weird.

stargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yes! Thanks Canada, but I'm not a GT or whatever.
stargazer1 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 03:59 PM   #734
marybess18

marybess18 has a spectacular aura aboutmarybess18 has a spectacular aura about

Thank you Canadians SO much for sending all the codes! I hope I am lucky enough to get one! I do not like the Communal Contest Game but I have been playing it all day to thank you guys for sending the codes for us! Back to Home Before Dark I go. Please keep on sending those codes
marybess18 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 04:01 PM   #735
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

I'm so pleased to see how this has turned into a community activity, with 'one hand washing the other'... we non-Canadians are playing Home Before Dark while our Canadian friends are winning costumes to share.
I'm off to play some more Home Before Dark... hadn't played it in ages until today, I am soooo out of practice.
Serena is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 04:10 PM   #736
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Thanks for all your kind words of support. Yes, teamwork is the best, isn't it. We have only seven hours left so back to the hunt. Cheers everyone! CJ
Old 04-03-2010, 04:23 PM   #737
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Okay, I've knocked off another 100. Wow, I've turned this into a game of sorts for myself. I'm not doing the random number id's. I'm carefully giving each one a name so I hope Justin or whomever is receiving them all, follows the trends and is somewhat amused as they plough through them. I've gone through the golf clubs in a bag, pieces of hockey equipment (we have to do that, afterall, I'm Canadian), football positions, rock bands, rock singers, snow white and her seven, I had to add a couple smurfs to that mix. Before you know it, you've knocked off a ton! It sure beats picking up trash in the park! Okay, back to it. I sure wish we had an updated total.....I'm working on my next 100 to bring my personal lot to 500. I sure hope we reach that 5,000. If there is anyone, mod, admin, Justin, Wendy, anyone with access to a recent total, I sure would appreciate it. I want to see how hard we have to work for the remaining 6 and 1/2 hours. Thanks everyone! CJ
Old 04-03-2010, 04:27 PM   #738
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Keep it up Conchy, you can get 500! I just hit 350 myself.
alleine is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 04:27 PM   #739
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by stargazer1
Oh yes! Thanks Canada, but I'm not a GT or whatever.
Hey Stargazer, you don't have to be a gift trainee or gifted or anything for these. WI is going to hold a contest and award the outfits to many members. Just make sure when they announce it you enter!!!! Good luck. CJ
Old 04-03-2010, 04:31 PM   #740
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by alleine
Keep it up Conchy, you can get 500! I just hit 350 myself.
Hey, welcome back! You were putting up great numbers, I was sorry to see you join real life for a while. I'm sooo happy you're back. We have a few more that are working hard too. I do believe they are working on their lap tops from Coral Cove
Please, call me CJ.
We can do this, let's get as many as we can in the time we have left. Although the codes are really all looking the same, I'm managing to do about 50 an hour. Did stop for a wee nap
Glad you're back....hope you can stay a while
Closed

Tags
all the single ladies!, bluey is here to help!, bluey wuz here!, can i have tim bits too?, canadians rock for this, eh?, go canucks go, misspuppy was here!!, sarocks7 wuz here!, thank you neighbors!, thanks everyone!! <33, thanks friends in canada!, the squeakuel rules!!!!, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here!, yam was here!, your welcome, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: