Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 02:35 PM   #61
e remember 9/11
Webkinz :)

aaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to beholdaaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to beholdaaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to beholdaaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

I actually have a chance at the costumes besides trading now... YAY!
aaonbighugs2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 02:36 PM   #62

valana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clown

i am sending codes to the insider ..
valana is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 02:36 PM   #63
Gifted

lightning bolt is sweet stuff
lightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stuff

Thank you to all the WI members that live in Canada!! We appreciate all you are doing for us!
Old 04-02-2010, 02:37 PM   #64
WW ID = melethana
Gifted

melethana is sweet stuff
melethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuff

OMG!!! thank you so much for giving those of us NOT in Canada a chance to get these awesome outfits!
melethana is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 02:39 PM   #65
e remember 9/11

aaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to beholdaaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to beholdaaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to beholdaaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by lightning bolt
Thank you to all the WI members that live in Canada!! We appreciate all you are doing for us!
Yup! I am SO glad that I have a chance at the costumes now!
aaonbighugs2 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 02:39 PM   #66
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by nhillier
So I am just wondering, can we use any email name as long as it is @webkinzinsider.com?
I have sent 3 now and I don't want to keep sending if you aren't going to get them. I am just putting random letters and numbers in front of the @?? Is that what you want us to do??

Proud Canadian with 137 webkinz and growing
Yes this is exactly what I am doing too.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 04-02-2010, 02:39 PM   #67
The GTS Works!

MamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you both to our Canadian neighbors and to WI for doing this for those of us not eligible. I promise that if there's ever a contest open only to the US, I will be right along with a lot of other WI members, clicking away, repaying our favors. We all greatly appreciate your efforts!
MamaDragon3 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 02:40 PM   #68
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

WoW! Great idea!
*rushes off to donate codes* xD!
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 02:41 PM   #69
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by chiclet
You could also just use your login here and add a digit. Such as chiclet4@webkinzinsider.com

Just a reminder as the codes are passed on the winners, a lot of the codes didn't work in the walt disney one a while back.

Here is an idea, how about a draw for the members who send in codes. If you use your login and a digit, WI will know who sent them. Just a thought.
It appears as all the codes are working this time round. I have entered well over 10 so far and they have all worked.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 04-02-2010, 02:42 PM   #70
cutiepie2763793

RMH799 is a jewel in the roughRMH799 is a jewel in the rough

I wish I had some friends in Canada so I can just ask them to use my email address. I live near close to the Canadian border too. I love Tim Horton's!
RMH799 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
all the single ladies!, bluey is here to help!, bluey wuz here!, can i have tim bits too?, canadians rock for this, eh?, go canucks go, misspuppy was here!!, sarocks7 wuz here!, thank you neighbors!, thanks everyone!! <33, thanks friends in canada!, the squeakuel rules!!!!, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here!, yam was here!, your welcome, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: