Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-03-2010, 12:01 PM   #681
batgirl2021
Webkinz :)

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

What's my favorite type of tree? Why, maples of course! Thanks Canada!
batgirl2021 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2010, 12:02 PM   #682
I'm back to a

bluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Yes we can!!! That's another 100 for me, so yes it's 50 an hour. We have 11 hours left my maple leaf peeps, we can do this!!! CJ
Definitely!! I just started again as I was out playing badminton with my mom! Outside is such a wonderful weather for me, we went jogging around our neighbourhood and went to go get some icecream!! I'm going to get new rollarblades too, sometime next week

I'll tell you totals later, I'm definitely going to do more than 50 while I"m on!!
bluey1998 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 12:02 PM   #683
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by batgirl2021
What's my favorite type of tree? Why, maples of course! Thanks Canada!
Too funny! Sappy, but funny. LOL Just kidding...get it??? Thanks for the support everyone! We are working as hard as we can for all of you

Last edited by ConchyJane; 04-03-2010 at 12:03 PM.. Reason: adding
Old 04-03-2010, 12:04 PM   #684
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by bluey1998
Definitely!! I just started again as I was out playing badminton with my mom! Outside is such a wonderful weather for me, we went jogging around our neighbourhood and went to go get some icecream!! I'm going to get new rollarblades too, sometime next week

I'll tell you totals later, I'm definitely going to do more than 50 while I"m on!!
I know the weather is so fantastic! It's going to be about 24C here today I believe. I've been on here so much I haven't watched any news or weather reports LOL
Thanks so much for your hard work! CJ
Old 04-03-2010, 12:05 PM   #685
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Just got back form a glorious walk!!

It's unusually warm here.

Back to clicking..
Old 04-03-2010, 12:06 PM   #686
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
Just got back form a glorious walk!!

It's unusually warm here.

Back to clicking..
Thanks Canon, Yes the weather is amazing! We need all the clickers we can get so we make our target of at least 5,000! CJ
Old 04-03-2010, 12:09 PM   #687
Happy to be back!
Gift Guru

SarahN is a creator of wonder
SarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonder

[QUOTE=ConchyJane;18935747]Cool, glad to hear! I figure I'm doing 50 an hour, so on that estimation, we should reach our goal.

View Post Originally Posted by Jarrah
I'm headed out to enjoy some of that Canadian sunshine - see you all tonight. I can't wait to hear what the final total is!

Enjoy the sunshine, it is gorgeous out there isn't it, wow!!! Thanks for all your hard work!

It's still working great for me. I keep clearing my cache etc after about every ten or so, maybe that helps. Thanks for your hard work! CJ
I don't know how many I am doing in an hour but it takes me about 25 - 35 seconds per entry when I am on a roll so I assume I am contributing quite a few! I know we can reach that goal, I am going to work reallly hard to ensure that we get to 5000 if not surpass it!

I do actually have to stop now for a little while as I have to go out and get some Easter goodies for my niece and nephews but as soon as I get back it will be back to click, click, click!!

I haven't been clearing out my cache, thanks for the tip!! I might try that if it gets sticky again but it did clear up on its own after a while. It must have just been my computer processing something else (it's an older computer so it does slow down from time to time... probably to catch its breath! )

I will see you all later!

I'm off to buy some Easter goodies for the kids!
SarahN is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 12:11 PM   #688

ALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to behold

Canadian parents definitely raise their children right! Hats off to all the generations of parents!

Most of you are too young to remember when the Iranian students took over the US Embassy in Tehran. But a few of the staff managed to escape and sought refuge with the Canadians, in what was to become known as the "Canadian Caper." With great fortitude and strength, the Canadians with some help from the U.S. CIA was able to get the staff to Switzerland and eventually home to the U.S. Once agin, we are greatly indebted to Canada. Thank you ever so much. I only hope that someday we can repay you all.
Old 04-03-2010, 12:12 PM   #689
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

[QUOTE=SarahN;18936146]
View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Cool, glad to hear! I figure I'm doing 50 an hour, so on that estimation, we should reach our goal.

I don't know how many I am doing in an hour but it takes me about 25 - 35 seconds per entry when I am on a roll so I assume I am contributing quite a few! I know we can reach that goal, I am going to work reallly hard to ensure that we get to 5000 if not surpass it!

I do actually have to stop now for a little while as I have to go out and get some Easter goodies for my niece and nephews but as soon as I get back it will be back to click, click, click!!

I haven't been clearing out my cache, thanks for the tip!! I might try that if it gets sticky again but it did clear up on its own after a while. It must have just been my computer processing something else (it's an older computer so it does slow down from time to time... probably to catch its breath! )

I will see you all later!

I'm off to buy some Easter goodies for the kids!
Thanks and enjoy your goody shopping! See you later. We will try and keep up the pace while you're away. CJ
Old 04-03-2010, 12:14 PM   #690
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by ALBERTIII
Canadian parents definitely raise their children right! Hats off to all the generations of parents!

Most of you are too young to remember when the Iranian students took over the US Embassy in Tehran. But a few of the staff managed to escape and sought refuge with the Canadians, in what was to become known as the "Canadian Caper." With great fortitude and strength, the Canadians with some help from the U.S. CIA was able to get the staff to Switzerland and eventually home to the U.S. Once agin, we are greatly indebted to Canada. Thank you ever so much. I only hope that someday we can repay you all.
Thanks for the fond memories of that Albert, but this in no way compares to saving lives. We are just hoping to get a few nice dresses to our friends that can't get them. You are sweet! CJ
Closed

Tags
all the single ladies!, bluey is here to help!, bluey wuz here!, can i have tim bits too?, canadians rock for this, eh?, go canucks go, misspuppy was here!!, sarocks7 wuz here!, thank you neighbors!, thanks everyone!! <33, thanks friends in canada!, the squeakuel rules!!!!, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here!, yam was here!, your welcome, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: