Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-03-2010, 11:31 AM   #671
Gifted

Lela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

I'd just like to say a huge thank you to all the Canadian members for being generous enough to donate chipette outfits. I was so upset when I found out I couldn't get them on my own, but thanks to all the donations I just might win some for my pets!!!
Lela2241 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2010, 11:32 AM   #672
Happy to be back!
Gift Guru

SarahN is a creator of wonder
SarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
So, how are my fellow Canuck Peeps holding up? Still strong? Are we going to make that goal of 5,000 before the end of the day? What say you????? CJ
This Canuck is clicking as fast as she can and still trying to keep strong! The great food picts (Love that chocolate cake and lemonade!! Yummy!! - I don't drink coffee but I know it's helping lots of us out there! lol!!) and the great supportive comments keep me clicking!!!

I love that goal of 5000 and I really want to make it a reality so back to clicking, clicking!!
SarahN is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 11:37 AM   #673
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

I'm headed out to enjoy some of that Canadian sunshine - see you all tonight. I can't wait to hear what the final total is!

View Post Originally Posted by 4myalika5
Man no one at the trading room is selling it lol.
Don't forget that becoming Gifted on WI is the best way to trade - everyone here is fair!

Last edited by Jarrah; 04-03-2010 at 11:37 AM..
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 11:40 AM   #674
Theatre910
Webkinz :)

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Originally Posted by SoccerSlave
Last night it was suggested that non-Canadians could show their gratitude by making sure
the Communal Contest gets completed - do a few extra games each.

That will make up a little for those tired clicking fingers to the north.

Every little bit helps - so let's get it Home Before Dark.
Originally Posted by Serena
Good idea, and we should re-post this comment every few pages so people who are reading only the current page will see it. I'm going to play a few rounds right now before I start making pies.
Okay, to carry this info forward you need to copy & paste it.
Don't forget the pledge in the Contests & Tournaments section

Let's show our clicking appreciation!!
Like we're on that home-building show:
MOVE THAT COMMUNAL CONTEST METER
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 11:41 AM   #675
Happy to be back!
Gift Guru

SarahN is a creator of wonder
SarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonder

Anyone else noticing that in the last 10 minutes things aren't popping up as quickly as before and it seems to be slower processing? I guess there are more people clicking?
SarahN is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 11:42 AM   #676
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

thanks! i can't wait!
Old 04-03-2010, 11:44 AM   #677
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

i wonder what number we're at now? I'm ging to do some more later today!
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 11:46 AM   #678
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by SarahN
This Canuck is clicking as fast as she can and still trying to keep strong! The great food picts (Love that chocolate cake and lemonade!! Yummy!! - I don't drink coffee but I know it's helping lots of us out there! lol!!) and the great supportive comments keep me clicking!!!

I love that goal of 5000 and I really want to make it a reality so back to clicking, clicking!!
Cool, glad to hear! I figure I'm doing 50 an hour, so on that estimation, we should reach our goal.

[QUOTE=Jarrah;18935585]I'm headed out to enjoy some of that Canadian sunshine - see you all tonight. I can't wait to hear what the final total is!

Enjoy the sunshine, it is gorgeous out there isn't it, wow!!! Thanks for all your hard work!

View Post Originally Posted by SarahN
Anyone else noticing that in the last 10 minutes things aren't popping up as quickly as before and it seems to be slower processing? I guess there are more people clicking?
It's still working great for me. I keep clearing my cache etc after about every ten or so, maybe that helps. Thanks for your hard work! CJ
Old 04-03-2010, 11:56 AM   #679
I'm back to a

bluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guide

Wow, we have so many! We are doing good, if we got up to about 3000 now, we can reach 4000!! Off to get more codes for WI!! You can do it everyone!! <3

~Bluey;; A proud Canadian
bluey1998 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 12:00 PM   #680
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by bluey1998
Wow, we have so many! We are doing good, if we got up to about 3000 now, we can reach 4000!! Off to get more codes for WI!! You can do it everyone!! <3

~Bluey;; A proud Canadian
Yes we can!!! That's another 100 for me, so yes it's 50 an hour. We have 11 hours left my maple leaf peeps, we can do this!!! CJ
Closed

Tags
all the single ladies!, bluey is here to help!, bluey wuz here!, can i have tim bits too?, canadians rock for this, eh?, go canucks go, misspuppy was here!!, sarocks7 wuz here!, thank you neighbors!, thanks everyone!! <33, thanks friends in canada!, the squeakuel rules!!!!, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here!, yam was here!, your welcome, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: