Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-03-2010, 10:17 AM   #641
Web Records!
Webkinz :)

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

Once again I've got to say THANK YOU from one of the "Outsiders" (outside North America, and normally kept outside these contests). It was afternoon for me when some of you started heading off to bed, bleary-eyed. It's been strange to see you back on and back at it just a few hours later. Some of you got very few hours of sleep, it seems!

I think those of you who are clicking and clicking away are doing a wonderful thing for the rest of the WI world! I am so thankful that you are willing to spend so many hours of your weekend on behalf of the rest of us.

I realize one Canadian member expressed her dismay about it a little while ago, saying this takes away from people who are supposed to be getting the dresses, but even if you guys ARE able to reach the amazing goal of 5,000 codes for use in a WI contest, it's only a small fraction of the 50,000 that are available to everyone else up there (1/10, right? My little contribution to the math problems you're having to solve, hehe). I would hope the remaining 45,000 leaves plenty to go around for other Canadian players.

I wish I could do something more to help you, but I'm sticking to Home After Dark in hopes that the rest of us can complete that without you!!
WebCats139 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2010, 10:19 AM   #642
greenspryte

greenspryte is a glorious beacon of lightgreenspryte is a glorious beacon of lightgreenspryte is a glorious beacon of light

WI Subscriber

Thank you all for your wonderful generosity. I was disappointed too when i found out the contest wasn't available outside Canada. I'm glad to help out though by playing this weekend's game so all will get the prize.
Webkinz Insider is such a wonderful community. I'm glad to be a part of it.
greenspryte is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 10:20 AM   #643
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Originally Posted by SoccerSlave
Last night it was suggested that non-Canadians could show their gratitude by making sure
the Communal Contest gets completed - do a few extra games each.

That will make up a little for those tired clicking fingers to the north.

Every little bit helps - so let's get it Home Before Dark.
Originally Posted by Serena
Good idea, and we should re-post this comment every few pages so people who are reading only the current page will see it. I'm going to play a few rounds right now before I start making pies.
Okay, to carry this info forward you need to copy & paste it.
Don't forget the pledge in the Contests & Tournaments section

Let's show our clicking appreciation!!
Like we're on that home-building show:
MOVE THAT COMMUNAL CONTEST METER
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 10:21 AM   #644

annabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roost

a BIG THANK-YOU to all those wi'ers that are clicking for the community-what an awesome thing to do!
annabanna is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 10:21 AM   #645
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Mama Girl NH
I'm sorry to be in the minority here, but I have to express my feelings on this:

I am applaud at WI's efforts to solicit codes from it's members. IF A NORMAL MEMBER WERE DOING THIS, YOU WOULD BAN THEM! But because it's the founders and staff sponsoring this, it's ok? What happened to the rules are set in place for the good and safety of everyone? Feels like it only applies to everyone else, and it's okay for the founders to do this sort of stuff. Especially when the staff has specifically said it's NOT okay for members to share their email with other members to get a code for them. Yet it's okay for WI to ask every Canadian member to grab extra and send them to WI and just create any email address? Where is the morality in that? WI is cheating. Plain and simple. And it's personally disgusting to me that they would endanger all of you members by asking you to do this. I am not mad at the great people here for wanting to share. I think that is great of you all. But I am mad that WI is circumventing the rules (which the claim if for the good of all WI members) and doing something not allowed. Ganz is watching, you know. And people are complaining directly to Ganz about what is going on. It's all over the internet about while the action is generous, the means is illegal.

There are a limited amount of codes for this contest. And by asking all the Canadian who are WI members to keep clicking away and send codes to WI, they are in effect taking AWAY a chance at a code for those who should be rightly getting them.

I am so disgusted by this action on the parts of the founders for making this decision.

I am fully expecting my post to be deleted, and that is fine. Usually when I show some "difference" of opinion my posts disappear. That's okay, that is why I've gone to WP to play and get my news instead of here. But this... I just can't keep quiet about this. Agree or not, at least I am expressing a concern that their could be bad ramifications for doing this.
I am not going to erase this becauseThis is a legitimate question, MamagirlNH...we are NOT asking for your REAL addresses, only that you create names like Bob@ and fred@ UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE NOT ASKING YOU TO COMPROMISE YOUR SAFETY ON THE INTERNET BY PROVIDING YOUR REAL IDENTITY!
Those are basically a 'dummy' email that will be sent to Webkinzinsider without the account having to be open. It is just a repository for the codes. Nothing more, no need to give ANY real names at all.
I gave a couple under the names AreFact@webkinzinsider.com and TabbyVonMeow@webkinzinsider.com. It compromises NO ONE'ssafety in ANY way. Justin will be 'bouncing' the emails as soon as they are finished with the codes.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 10:23 AM   #646
visit my shop!!!plz.

WEBKINZRCOOL100 has a spectacular aura about

yay! thanks canadians! xD
WEBKINZRCOOL100 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 10:26 AM   #647
Plusle and I are
Gifted

elladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud of

Thank you sooo much to all Canadian members!!! You guys are really generous, thanks so much!
elladragongirl is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 10:26 AM   #648
FairlyWackyMom

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation

You all are simply amazing. Thanks so much!!!
fairlyoddmom is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 10:36 AM   #649
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by WebCats139
Once again I've got to say THANK YOU from one of the "Outsiders" (outside North America, and normally kept outside these contests). It was afternoon for me when some of you started heading off to bed, bleary-eyed. It's been strange to see you back on and back at it just a few hours later. Some of you got very few hours of sleep, it seems!

I think those of you who are clicking and clicking away are doing a wonderful thing for the rest of the WI world! I am so thankful that you are willing to spend so many hours of your weekend on behalf of the rest of us.

I realize one Canadian member expressed her dismay about it a little while ago, saying this takes away from people who are supposed to be getting the dresses, but even if you guys ARE able to reach the amazing goal of 5,000 codes for use in a WI contest, it's only a small fraction of the 50,000 that are available to everyone else up there (1/10, right? My little contribution to the math problems you're having to solve, hehe). I would hope the remaining 45,000 leaves plenty to go around for other Canadian players.

I wish I could do something more to help you, but I'm sticking to Home After Dark in hopes that the rest of us can complete that without you!!
Thank you for your note and support. I'm thinking that maybe they weren't Canadian by the comments. Anyway, yes, 45,000 is more than enough I figure to go around. With a pop of only 33 million, how many of those are on WW? I know myself, I'm only keeping one of each, just three, that's it...so that leaves 44,997 for the rest to share. Totally sounds fair to me that the rest of the world gets at least 5,000...it should be more! CJ
Old 04-03-2010, 10:41 AM   #650
Gift Guru

outinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonder

I just wanted to drop by and say THANK YOU! How awesome for all of our friends to the north to donate! And that alone is why WI is the only place for me!
outinthesun2003 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
all the single ladies!, bluey is here to help!, bluey wuz here!, can i have tim bits too?, canadians rock for this, eh?, go canucks go, misspuppy was here!!, sarocks7 wuz here!, thank you neighbors!, thanks everyone!! <33, thanks friends in canada!, the squeakuel rules!!!!, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here!, yam was here!, your welcome, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: