Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-03-2010, 08:45 AM   #591
Blessed to be a
Gift Guru

Momzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

You Canadians are the best! I keep coming back when a new number is posted to let you know how much it is appreciated that you are sending the codes in for the rest of us. Wow

Blessings
Momzkinza is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2010, 08:46 AM   #592
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Click, Click Clicking away
Old 04-03-2010, 08:46 AM   #593
ow! I'm a
Webkinz :)

ehina will become famous soon enough

Highest Donation Level 

WOW! 2900 codes! Thank you so much & Merci beaucoup, Canadian members!

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 04-03-2010, 08:47 AM   #594

scheuerh is on a distinguished road

This is such an amazing show of generosity from ou Canadian Friends.
Let's think about what we can do to give back!!
scheuerh is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 08:48 AM   #595
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

n
Originally Posted by SoccerSlave
Last night it was suggested that non-Canadians could show their gratitude by making sure
the Communal Contest gets completed - do a few extra games each.

That will make up a little for those tired clicking fingers to the north.

Every little bit helps - so let's get it Home Before Dark.
View Post Originally Posted by Serena
Good idea, and we should re-post this comment every few pages so people who are reading only the current page will see it. I'm going to play a few rounds right now before I start making pies.
Okay, to carry this info forward you need to copy & paste it.
Don't forget the pledge in the Contests & Tournaments section

Let's show our clicking appreciation!!
Like we're on that home-building show:
MOVE THAT COMMUNAL CONTEST METER
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 08:50 AM   #596

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

This is my 23rd time getting codes today.
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 08:50 AM   #597
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Okay, my calculations...we should be at 3,000 now, so that gives us another 14 hours to get at least to 5,000! That would be a nice target to hit! Go team go!!!!!! CJ
Old 04-03-2010, 08:51 AM   #598
Dora616
Gift Guru

All4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clown

Thanks so much Canadian members. You are AMAZING!!!
All4my5girls is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 08:52 AM   #599

trueman is on a distinguished road

thanks so much!
trueman is offline Male
Old 04-03-2010, 08:52 AM   #600
my dogs babies r

eyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by wabbitslayer77
If I lived in NIagara falls NY , I would be very tempted to cross the border and go to a library (free net) and get codes
LOL I AM in Niagara Falls, NY but I am laid up with a bad back....good idea though!
eyeluvdogs5 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
all the single ladies!, bluey is here to help!, bluey wuz here!, can i have tim bits too?, canadians rock for this, eh?, go canucks go, misspuppy was here!!, sarocks7 wuz here!, thank you neighbors!, thanks everyone!! <33, thanks friends in canada!, the squeakuel rules!!!!, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here!, yam was here!, your welcome, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: