Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-03-2010, 08:28 AM   #561
Webkinz :)

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
OMG OMG OMG! We are closing in on 3000! At 2900 now!!! OMG OMG OMG!!
I clicked on your avatar again.
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2010, 08:28 AM   #562
wabbitslayer77 / 78

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

can we use the same email address over and over?
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 08:28 AM   #563

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Cool, thanks for the update Justin! We'll have those banged out in notime CJ
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work we go....oops wrong contest
Old 04-03-2010, 08:28 AM   #564
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
OMG OMG OMG! We are closing in on 3000! At 2900 now!!! OMG OMG OMG!!
OH WOW, thank you Justin for updating us and a huge thank you to all the Canadians WIer who are making this possible. You are fabulous
Gram2Four is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 08:30 AM   #565

View Post Originally Posted by wabbitslayer77
can we use the same email address over and over?
No, for example, if you did kkk@webkinzinsider.com then used it again, it wouldnt work and you would need a new one.
Old 04-03-2010, 08:30 AM   #566
wabbitslayer77 / 78

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

do we have to use a different email address everytime we see the chipmunk ad?
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 08:31 AM   #567
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Everyone - there is a thread in the Contest section of the forum to show your pledge of extra time
in Home Before Dark as a thank you to those tired Canadian fingers to help make sure we finish
the Communal Cjhallenge this week.

Come on, show your spirit. Let's "click" back for them!!
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 08:31 AM   #568
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by wabbitslayer77
do we have to use a different email address everytime we see the chipmunk ad?
Yep! If you don't have anymore and want to contribute to WI, just pick random letters and numbers @webkinzinsider.com and we'll get it... for example : fhajdksf732813@webkinzinsider.com .. just mash the keyboard
Justin is offline Male
Old 04-03-2010, 08:31 AM   #569
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Mama Girl NH
I'm sorry to be in the minority here, but I have to express my feelings on this:

I am applaud at WI's efforts to solicit codes from it's members. IF A NORMAL MEMBER WERE DOING THIS, YOU WOULD BAN THEM! But because it's the founders and staff sponsoring this, it's ok? What happened to the rules are set in place for the good and safety of everyone? Feels like it only applies to everyone else, and it's okay for the founders to do this sort of stuff. Especially when the staff has specifically said it's NOT okay for members to share their email with other members to get a code for them. Yet it's okay for WI to ask every Canadian member to grab extra and send them to WI and just create any email address? Where is the morality in that? WI is cheating. Plain and simple. And it's personally disgusting to me that they would endanger all of you members by asking you to do this. I am not mad at the great people here for wanting to share. I think that is great of you all. But I am mad that WI is circumventing the rules (which the claim if for the good of all WI members) and doing something not allowed. Ganz is watching, you know. And people are complaining directly to Ganz about what is going on. It's all over the internet about while the action is generous, the means is illegal.

There are a limited amount of codes for this contest. And by asking all the Canadian who are WI members to keep clicking away and send codes to WI, they are in effect taking AWAY a chance at a code for those who should be rightly getting them.

I am so disgusted by this action on the parts of the founders for making this decision.

I am fully expecting my post to be deleted, and that is fine. Usually when I show some "difference" of opinion my posts disappear. That's okay, that is why I've gone to WP to play and get my news instead of here. But this... I just can't keep quiet about this. Agree or not, at least I am expressing a concern that their could be bad ramifications for doing this.
Number one WI is not asking members for any personal information to be shared. They said you could use any email that is at webkinz insider. Therefore getting no personal information from anyone.

According to ganz there are 50000 costumes to be won. In the evil witch dress that was given away in the same manner everyone collected them and we never ran out.

I hate to tell you but what GANZ is doing is more against the law that WI. They sell to the United States and what they are doing is discrimination and unconstitutional. So if our wonderful Canadian members want to help us then

All ganz says is that its one costume per email. It did not say one costume per player.

Also it is not illegal to make multiple email addresses. It actually makes these internet companies money from advertising and well in an economy like this that's only a GOOD thing.

One more thing

GOOOO TEAM CANADA
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 08:31 AM   #570
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Secret Ninja
I clicked on your avatar again.
Thank NascarFan for giving me that one
Justin is offline Male
Closed

Tags
all the single ladies!, bluey is here to help!, bluey wuz here!, can i have tim bits too?, canadians rock for this, eh?, go canucks go, misspuppy was here!!, sarocks7 wuz here!, thank you neighbors!, thanks everyone!! <33, thanks friends in canada!, the squeakuel rules!!!!, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here!, yam was here!, your welcome, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: