Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-03-2010, 07:40 AM   #541
e'r the Gator Nation
Gift Guru

Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness
Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

Thank you so much to our WI Canadian friends! You are simply amazing and awesome!!!!
Luckylion is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2010, 07:43 AM   #542
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by MissGnomie
Mmmmm, Timmies sounds good. Believe it or not, could really use an ice cap this weekend - it is glorious and waaaarm here! Good luck to you all this afternoon, I'll be back after work to pick up some more costumes providing we haven't drained the system by then....
GANG WAY!! Empty Coffee cup coming thru!
I rrrollled up the rrrim and it told me to go back to Webkinz Newz site and quit wasting time
Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 07:43 AM   #543
oohoo! I'm a
Gift Guru

bethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Pretty well every refresh, I am getting them
I'm glad it is efficient, at least
bethmiz is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 07:44 AM   #544
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

I rrrollled up the rrrim and it told me to go back to Webkinz Newz site and quit wasting time
Click the image to open in full size.
Too funny. Mine only said You have won the chance to play again
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 04-03-2010, 07:45 AM   #545
oohoo! I'm a
Gift Guru

bethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant future

LOL - Coffee breaks are definitely allowed. I feel like we should be standing beside you with Gatorade and towels!
bethmiz is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 07:46 AM   #546
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

I'm sorry to be in the minority here, but I have to express my feelings on this:

I am applaud at WI's efforts to solicit codes from it's members. IF A NORMAL MEMBER WERE DOING THIS, YOU WOULD BAN THEM! But because it's the founders and staff sponsoring this, it's ok? What happened to the rules are set in place for the good and safety of everyone? Feels like it only applies to everyone else, and it's okay for the founders to do this sort of stuff. Especially when the staff has specifically said it's NOT okay for members to share their email with other members to get a code for them. Yet it's okay for WI to ask every Canadian member to grab extra and send them to WI and just create any email address? Where is the morality in that? WI is cheating. Plain and simple. And it's personally disgusting to me that they would endanger all of you members by asking you to do this. I am not mad at the great people here for wanting to share. I think that is great of you all. But I am mad that WI is circumventing the rules (which the claim if for the good of all WI members) and doing something not allowed. Ganz is watching, you know. And people are complaining directly to Ganz about what is going on. It's all over the internet about while the action is generous, the means is illegal.

There are a limited amount of codes for this contest. And by asking all the Canadian who are WI members to keep clicking away and send codes to WI, they are in effect taking AWAY a chance at a code for those who should be rightly getting them.

I am so disgusted by this action on the parts of the founders for making this decision.

I am fully expecting my post to be deleted, and that is fine. Usually when I show some "difference" of opinion my posts disappear. That's okay, that is why I've gone to WP to play and get my news instead of here. But this... I just can't keep quiet about this. Agree or not, at least I am expressing a concern that their could be bad ramifications for doing this.
Mama Girl NH is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 07:46 AM   #547
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by Butterflies
.. ahhh .. did someone say Timmies?!

Our timmies doesn't ofter delivery so I just whipped up my own batch at home. Don't worry though it is Tims Coffee.

I couldn't waste the time to drive 6 minutes round trip. That would be 6 minutes of not clicking.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 04-03-2010, 07:48 AM   #548
How many zeros?
Webkinz :)

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

twelve hundred codes?!?! And that was last night!

Thank you so much Canadians!
000000005 is offline Male
Old 04-03-2010, 07:49 AM   #549
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by 000000005
twelve hundred codes?!?! And that was last night!

Thank you so much Canadians!
We are definitely over 2000 now.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 04-03-2010, 07:54 AM   #550
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

WOW!!! Thank you sooo much Canadians, this is going to be a wonderful contest!
murphy20071 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
all the single ladies!, bluey is here to help!, bluey wuz here!, can i have tim bits too?, canadians rock for this, eh?, go canucks go, misspuppy was here!!, sarocks7 wuz here!, thank you neighbors!, thanks everyone!! <33, thanks friends in canada!, the squeakuel rules!!!!, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here!, yam was here!, your welcome, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: